Community Forum

Celebrity Horses! 15 mil 1st prize!! (done)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Celebrity Horses! 15 mil 1st prize!!

Post by Emlyn »

This is a cool idea!

Horse link:

Bamboo Harvester

Real Horse:

I sadly ran out of time and was unable to breed him with a blaze or socks but I got the color, Breed, and age!!

Bamboo Harvester (1949–1970) was the American Saddlebred/part-Arabian horse that portrayed Mister Ed on the 1961–1966 comedy series of the same name. Foaled in 1949, the gelding was trained by Will Rogers' protégé, Les Hilton. He was born in the Los Angeles area but sources disagree as to whether his birthplace was in El Monte[2] or at Harvester Farms in Chatsworth, California.[3][4]

In 1968, two years after the cancellation of Mister Ed, at the age of 19, Bamboo began to suffer from a variety of age-related ailments, including kidney problems and arthritis. He was euthanized in 1970.
Last edited by Emlyn on Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Emlyn wrote: This is a cool idea!

Horse link:

[horse=]Working on....[/horse]

Real Horse:

I look forward to seeing it!
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Hidalgo wrote:...
Has this ended yet?
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Sunriver Stables wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:...
Has this ended yet?
I was hoping to start judging today, but maybe if a few more people are working on something I could extend the end date a bit
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hidalgo wrote: I was hoping to start judging today, but maybe if a few more people are working on something I could extend the end date a bit
Sorry for the delay! But if you would like to start the competition without me feel free Ill catch it next time!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Emlyn wrote:
Hidalgo wrote: I was hoping to start judging today, but maybe if a few more people are working on something I could extend the end date a bit
Sorry for the delay! But if you would like to start the competition without me feel free Ill catch it next time!
That's okay :) I'll be judging tomorrow just in case you have something worth entering already.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Could you judge tomorrow by any chance? I really wanted to enter this but my crazy life made me forget :oops: I'd have my entire by 9:30 pm MI time tonight. I have a horse in mind and it won't be to hard so it shouldn't take me long to breed. If not I understand!

I rememberd this because of your reminder :D
IvyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by IvyRose »

Am i still able to join?
IvyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by IvyRose »

This horse looks like Ruffian but sadly doesn't have the white star and I have been trying to breed it in

Horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3266584

Facts about the horse:
Ruffian – With a short and spectacular career – “a true shooting star” – this beautiful black filly, also known as “Queen of the fillies” rose quickly to fame and captured the hearts of millions and she won every race she was entered into besides her last race in which she lost her life for the love of racing.

Ruffian (April 17, 1972 – July 7, 1975) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse who won ten consecutive races, including the Acorn, Mother Goose, and Coaching Club American Oaks, then known as the American Triple Tiara. She was on the lead at every point of call in every race she ever ran and set new stakes records in each of the eight stakes races she won. Her dominating wins caused her to be named the American Champion filly at both ages two and three. In July 1975, she entered a highly anticipated match race with Kentucky Derby winner Foolish Pleasure, in which she broke down. Surgery was attempted but Ruffian reacted poorly and exacerbated the injuries while coming out of anesthesia. As a result, she was euthanized.

Ruffian was inducted into the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in 1976. The Blood-Horse magazine ranked her as the top filly or mare of the twentieth century in their list of the top 100 American racehorses of the 20th century, and number 35 overall. Her story was told in the 2007 film Ruffian and numerous books.

I have tried to get the tack the same
Last edited by IvyRose on Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I apologize but I've been feeling very sick today so I won't be posting results until whenever I can look at my computer for more than ten min without getting a massive headache and feeling like I'm dying lol

Entries will be closing at 9pm EST tonight.
Uaithne wrote:...
Kamichi Stables wrote:...
Emlyn wrote:...
Sunriver Stables wrote:...
FantasyRanch2 wrote:...
IvyRose wrote:...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:25 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:25 pm