Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: FR pings

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Guess I should move our chat here so I can find it again :lol:

Thanks! That would be awesome! Anything new in your life? Oob hasn't been on for awhile and we normally talk a ton when we're both on so I've been kinda lonely :lol: My friend of 5 years is turning 18 this months so I've been going through a ton of pica to make a photo book for him. And I hopefully get to start training my friends horse soon so she doesn't just sit in here pasture all day everyday :roll:
:lol:

Nothing much except for the mentioned 'thing' I almost left because of. Oh, we also just bought a farm :0 It's a fixer-upper, but it's lovely
I was going to be so bummed if you left, you've become one of the players I always look for :lol: :roll:

Really?! So fun!!! Will you be boarding horses? Or do you have other fun plans?
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: :lol:

Nothing much except for the mentioned 'thing' I almost left because of. Oh, we also just bought a farm :0 It's a fixer-upper, but it's lovely
I was going to be so bummed if you left, you've become one of the players I always look for :lol: :roll:

Me and my hubby are thinking of boarding horses and possibly breeding horses- The second plan once we get enough funds from the first xD

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: :lol:

Also, what do you do when you have a ton of lower speed studs (50-58 speed) that you don't use often but love the colors of and bloodlines of and paid probably to much for in the first place? I have a bunch of studs I'm not using a ton but just can't make myself sell them or age them out :roll:
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Me and my hubby are thinking of boarding horses and possibly breeding horses- The second plan once we get enough funds from the first xD
That sounds like a ton of fun!!!! I hope it all goes well! And would love to hear updates if you ever want to share any new news :D Breeding would be fun, especially having foals running around. I'm hoping to get a couple horses in the spring and I'm hoping I can get a couple mares I could breed, I haven't told my parents that's what I want to do because they probably wouldn't consider a mare if they knew :lol:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Also, what do you do when you have a ton of lower speed studs (50-58 speed) that you don't use often but love the colors of and bloodlines of and paid probably to much for in the first place? I have a bunch of studs I'm not using a ton but just can't make myself sell them or age them out :roll:
I have that problem with my face-marking dudes CD

I breed them to higher-50s gals, and they usually give 60s in return. Then you can use those 'useless' studs as great 60 producers :)

Also, to reply to your other quote,
I'll probably give life updates when the time comes ;)

xD A mare isn't quite the best option to parents :lol:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
I have that problem with my face-marking dudes CD

I breed them to higher-50s gals, and they usually give 60s in return. Then you can use those 'useless' studs as great 60 producers :)

Ahh ok! I'll have to try that! I love some of the colors and just don't want to part with them :lol:

Lucky for me I'm the horse person in the family (the only serious one) so all the mares I've ridden and worked with (except a few, same with geldings) have all been really good so I'm hoping that will help. My friend just got a QH filly this year and she's the sweetest thing ever! So I hope that will help to :lol: but whatever I get I'll be happy with as long as we can just ride!

Is this boy worth the cost? Sorry it so off topic but I don't see others with his color often that are for sale.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512679

Thanks for talking! I gtg now for the night! TTYL!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I have that problem with my face-marking dudes CD

Ahh ok! I'll have to try that! I love some of the colors and just don't want to part with them :lol:

Lucky for me I'm the horse person in the family (the only serious one) so all the mares I've ridden and worked with (except a few, same with geldings) have all been really good so I'm hoping that will help. My friend just got a QH filly this year and she's the sweetest thing ever! So I hope that will help to :lol: but whatever I get I'll be happy with as long as we can just ride!

Is this boy worth the cost? Sorry it so off topic but I don't see others with his color often that are for sale.

That does help xD

I wouldn't say so... He's just fully trained, no title. I've bred quite a few in his coloring that sold for 50k or less. I tried for 100k but no one would buy them. I've seen him lingering around the market, it seems people buy him then just sell him again. I think I'll have to buy him eventually yo age him out :/

Sleep well :D I'm probably gonna be up until like 3 am, as always, and it is 8, so I'm getting there :lol:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

That does help xD

I wouldn't say so... He's just fully trained, no title. I've bred quite a few in his coloring that sold for 50k or less. I tried for 100k but no one would buy them. I've seen him lingering around the market, it seems people buy him then just sell him again. I think I'll have to buy him eventually yo age him out :/

Sleep well :D I'm probably gonna be up until like 3 am, as always, and it is 8, so I'm getting there :lol:
Ok thanks! If you breed any horses with his coloring you'd be open to sell would you let me know?
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: That does help xD

Ok thanks! If you breed any horses with his coloring you'd be open to sell would you let me know?
Definitely ;)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Definitely ;)
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 am