Community Forum

Red Fox training services. (Temp closed for my fox clients)

kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Re: Red Fox training services. OPEN

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote:Red Fox Training services

Hello!! I'm very proud to announce that Red Fox Equestrian Center is now offering training!
I can do a full training in (upper/middle) 2 to (low) 3 horse years, it depends on the age of the foal when it is send to me, if new born the horse will be between 2 years and 5 months / 2 years and 8 months.
I can also finish up a training for you, i can also only train intill a certain percentage and then stop.
I only accept horses from new born (preferd) to 1 year (max) because i keep the client in mind and want the best for them, I tipicaly train within 48 IRL hours but it can be more and it can also be less, it depends on if the horse has had training done already but in 3 to 4 IRL days you WILL have your horse back.
A full training from 8% to 791% - 795% will be 30k
I only do 1 horse at the time but i keep it rolling so 1 will hopefully come after the other, i have made a list where i keep track of the horse i have to train next so everything will go fair and smoothly, when the horse is done i will move it to my frozen account to not age: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/156

Fox client:
2 horses per player per month
NO additional price for subscription
speed training is NOT possible
there is a list and i will train your horse by it's turn on the list (list is visible in my farm bio)

Elite fox client:
4 horses per player per month
i have 4 foals i need trained do you have room
30k if normal training and will be added to the list
150k if speed training, your horse will be trained immidiatly
200k per month for this subscription

Important updates
The month of december i will TEMPORAIRLY close my training services for my FOX clients (sorry guy's, love you tho) i do this to have it more calm and easy during the holiday's, by the 5th of january my services WILL be opend again for my FOX cients, this will NOT affect my ELITE fox cients because they have a paid subscripcion and i cannot take the service away from them because of the paid subscripcion they have with me, it WILL always be possible to become a elite fox client EVEN during the holiday's.

Important

Please copy paste this in your horse his/her bio, exept what is in the parenthesis (...) and please put the horse up for offers right away if you want him/her trained by me, this is so i can offer $1 on him/her and you can accept next time you are online, if the foal is NOT up for offer or the info is NOT in it's bio i WILL go to the next person who does have the foal up and/or info in it's bio, this may seen harsh but i do this to go fast and quick about it and not keep the waiting list to long, thank you! :

Dropoff account: (Account used to drop the horse of by me)
Pickup account: (Acount used to pick the horse up after training)
Percentage of training: (if full just leave this space blanc)
Desired weight at pick up:
Price:
Any extra notes: (use this space to tell/ask/remember me of anything)

Hope to see and work with you and your beautiful horse very soon :D
Hey heartland2001, you haven't wrote anything in your quote and you quoted the wrong post, i made a little post under it asking to please quote this if you want to link a horse and i did that for a reason and that reason is so that the forum does not get disorgenized and i wont be able to find people who i have to ping because there horse is ready for pickup so i'm going to have to kindly ask you to delete the quote, if you want a horse trained you absolutly can by just copy and pasting the info i ask and by quoteing me in the little post under this big and long one.
hope you have a great day/ evening / night!
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:
Hey heartland2001, you haven't wrote anything in your quote and you quoted the wrong post, i made a little post under it asking to please quote this if you want to link a horse and i did that for a reason and that reason is so that the forum does not get disorgenized and i wont be able to find people who i have to ping because there horse is ready for pickup so i'm going to have to kindly ask you to delete the quote, if you want a horse trained you absolutly can by just copy and pasting the info i ask and by quoteing me in the little post under this big and long one.
oh i cant link there in my training pasture
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: Hey heartland2001, you haven't wrote anything in your quote and you quoted the wrong post, i made a little post under it asking to please quote this if you want to link a horse and i did that for a reason and that reason is so that the forum does not get disorgenized and i wont be able to find people who i have to ping because there horse is ready for pickup so i'm going to have to kindly ask you to delete the quote, if you want a horse trained you absolutly can by just copy and pasting the info i ask and by quoteing me in the little post under this big and long one.
oh i cant link there in my training pasture
Linking is pretty easy, you just go on the top of you screen, copy and paste the https:// and done :D
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: oh i cant link there in my training pasture
Linking is pretty easy, you just go on the top of you screen, copy and paste the https:// and done :D
im on a tablet
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: Linking is pretty easy, you just go on the top of you screen, copy and paste the https:// and done :D
im on a tablet
It's the same thing but i took a look at your training pasture and all the horses in there are to aged up, sorry, if you have a foal you want to get trained i'll do it, like the post said i train from age new born to 1 year max.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: im on a tablet
It's the same thing but i took a look at your training pasture and all the horses in there are to aged up, sorry, if you have a foal you want to get trained i'll do it, like the post said i train from age new born to 1 year max.
ok i have a few yearlings i need trained
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3299331 will you train this colt
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
and this filly https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3299344
Last edited by Heartland2001 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Heartland2001 wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: It's the same thing but i took a look at your training pasture and all the horses in there are to aged up, sorry, if you have a foal you want to get trained i'll do it, like the post said i train from age new born to 1 year max.
He is 1 year and 6 months, i will train him but he will age up a bit and wont be between 2 and 3, more like between 4 and 5.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3299331 will you train this colt
He is 1 year and 6 months, i will train him but he will age up a bit and wont be be between 2 and 3, more like between 4 and 5.
thats ok :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:17 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:17 pm