Community Forum

$HWEC$ Training Page (Paused)

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: $HWEC$ Training Page (JUST OPENED AGAIN)

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey
Hey! Your horse is all done and up for offer!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3912221
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Queen of animals wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Okay awesome!

I offered on the first and can take the other two once they are up for offer and keep them on my alt account. That way I can start working on the next one as soon as I finish training the first. Once I finish my other clients foal, I can work on two of yours at a time as well since you are my only other client right now! :D
I was wondering if you could be my “private” trainer. So basically just train A LOT for me and I will pay a little extra on some of them. What i mean by “private” is that you train a lot for me not that you don’t train for anyone else.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Horses are better wrote:
I was wondering if you could be my “private” trainer. So basically just train A LOT for me and I will pay a little extra on some of them. What i mean by “private” is that you train a lot for me not that you don’t train for anyone else.
Hi! I've actually done something like that in the past before and was thinking about doing it again! I have a few questions and comments before I actually commit to it though if that is alright!

1) How many horses per week would you want trained? (Just a generalization)
2) What type of package would you want? (We can figure out different pricing since you will be a private client, but with everything else the different packages provide).

- Low: Horse Gets Fully trained $20k
- Medium: Horse gets Fully Trained, Pictures Every Year/Month, confirmation (You choose) $30k
- High: Horse Gets Fully Trained, Pictures Every Year/Month (You choose), Weight adjustments, confirmation $35k

3) Each horse would take about 2-3 days to complete (I can train multiple at a time though so they would all be done on the same day/around the same time). Is that alright?
4) I get on as much as I can (usually around 2-4 times a day), however, I have a few things coming up (Vacation week, a camp trip, and my college orientation/move-in week), so you would also have to accommodate to that.

- Of course I'd let you know when I am leaving and how long I'll be gone. AND I will try to hop on and do some stuff during those times as well so it's not like I wouldn't be on at all during those times (It just might take longer than usual).

Please let me know if all of that is alright and if you could answer the question(s) that would be great!

[/center]
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Horses are better wrote:
Hi! I've actually done something like that in the past before and was thinking about doing it again! I have a few questions and comments before I actually commit to it though if that is alright!

2) What type of package would you want? (We can figure out different pricing since you will be a private client, but with everything else the different packages provide).

- Medium: Horse gets Fully Trained, Pictures Every Year/Month, confirmation (You choose) $30k
- High: Horse Gets Fully Trained, Pictures Every Year/Month (You choose), Weight adjustments, confirmation $35k

3) Each horse would take about 2-3 days to complete (I can train multiple at a time though so they would all be done on the same day/around the same time). Is that alright?
4) I get on as much as I can (usually around 2-4 times a day), however, I have a few things coming up (Vacation week, a camp trip, and my college orientation/move-in week), so you would also have to accommodate to that.

- Of course I'd let you know when I am leaving and how long I'll be gone. AND I will try to hop on and do some stuff during those times as well so it's not like I wouldn't be on at all during those times (It just might take longer than usual).

Please let me know if all of that is alright and if you could answer the question(s) that would be great!
1 I would probably want around 5-10 horses per week but on the first week I will need like 25+ but i can spread them out over each week.

2 I would love package 2 but if i can’t afford then i will have package 1

3 yes that is ok!

4 That’s perfectly fine!

-If you could please try and keep the fatigue below 25% that would be great if not that’s also fine
My friend has almost all of my horses after my other account got taken over so would you mind if i linked then for you then you could buy them 1 by 1 off of her?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hey
Awesome! 30k, right? Or was it 35...
I chose Medium, looks like that's 30k.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Awesome! 30k, right? Or was it 35...
Yup 30k!

[/center]
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Awesome! 30k, right? Or was it 35...
Yup 30k!
Tysm!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Horses are better wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

1 I would probably want around 5-10 horses per week but on the first week I will need like 25+ but i can spread them out over each week.

3 yes that is ok!

4 That’s perfectly fine!

-If you could please try and keep the fatigue below 25% that would be great if not that’s also fine
My friend has almost all of my horses after my other account got taken over so would you mind if i linked then for you then you could buy them 1 by 1 off of her?
Okay awesome! The 25 you need done would need to definitely be spread out :lol: but I am more than willing to do all of them.

I think I would be able to take 5-10 per week, especially if I get a few at a time! However, I am leaving for my vacation week tomorrow morning so the training might be a little slower and because of that, for this week I will take three horses to start if that works. (AND if I finish them and can take more I will ping you as well).

As for the fatigue. It goes away with time, about two day if the fatigue is bad but I can definitely try and keep it low.

Package two sounds good, I can figure out a 15% discount per 5 horses. For example, 5 horses with package 2 would be 150k (30k per house) BUT with the discount it would be $112,500. If that still is too much, let me know if you want the first package and I can give you the discount on that.

No problem on the links. Just send me which links and i'll offer on those!

Let me know if this all works!

[/center]
Horses are better
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Horses are better wrote:

3 yes that is ok!

4 That’s perfectly fine!

Okay awesome! The 25 you need done would need to definitely be spread out :lol: but I am more than willing to do all of them.

I think I would be able to take 5-10 per week, especially if I get a few at a time! However, I am leaving for my vacation week tomorrow morning so the training might be a little slower and because of that, for this week I will take three horses to start if that works. (AND if I finish them and can take more I will ping you as well).

As for the fatigue. It goes away with time, about two day if the fatigue is bad but I can definitely try and keep it low.

Package two sounds good, I can figure out a 15% discount per 5 horses. For example, 5 horses with package 2 would be 150k (30k per house) BUT with the discount it would be $112,500. If that still is too much, let me know if you want the first package and I can give you the discount on that.

Ok I will take package 2!

Here are the first 3. Im sorry but you will need to but them 1 by one because QOA any has 2 spaces for selling horses.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3807703
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3807735
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3807772
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Horses are better wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Ok I will take package 2!

Here are the first 3. Im sorry but you will need to but them 1 by one because QOA any has 2 spaces for selling horses.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3807703
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3807735
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3807772
Offered on the first!

[/center]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:41 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:41 pm