Community Forum

CLOSED

Countryside Farms
Visit My Farm

Re: CLOSED

Post by Countryside Farms »

No worries. No need to pay for work I didn't do.
Put your 150k to good use elsewhere. I'll be happy to help in the future; if you need anything let me know.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Countryside Farms and ImaCountryGirl
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: Privet for New Player Help Workers

Post by islandhill »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Hello!
This is a forum for New Player Help workers only! If you would like to become a worker, or donate, or need any help go to this forum: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37526
People working: President (free) VP (50k a week, pay goes to help forum) Banker and part-time trainer (50k per week for banker, 25k per horse trained) Mare Popper (10k per mare popped) Mare Popper (10k per mare popped)

The help forum has started! Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37624&p=313609#p313609
This is just a forum for everyone to communicate! Have a great day!
Hello everyone,
I am very frustrated, nothing is unfortunately going to plan. The need for money and horses are going down for some reason, and only one person has needed help since last Tuesday. I think we should keep the help forum open, and just close down the jobs, because I am beginning to feel stressed with all the things I have to do both now and irl. (I’m in the middle of a 8 part massive breeding project, a whole different project with someone else, a bad case of Covid, pressure to start selling my horses because I promised someone I’d release them soon to the public, and now I have to worry about paying people weekly and managing workers) I get bored often, and switch projects, so it’s easy for things to build up and now this game is getting stressful because I want to fulfill my promises to everyone. Everyone working please link a horse so I can give you 150k because I feel terrible about wasting everyone’s time.
I understand that, but I'll still be here if you ever need any help; I can just work free of charge! I hope you get well from Covid, I just recovered from it (for the 2nd time) and it is not a fun thing to go through!
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Privet for New Player Help Workers

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

islandhill wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Hello everyone,
I am very frustrated, nothing is unfortunately going to plan. The need for money and horses are going down for some reason, and only one person has needed help since last Tuesday. I think we should keep the help forum open, and just close down the jobs, because I am beginning to feel stressed with all the things I have to do both now and irl. (I’m in the middle of a 8 part massive breeding project, a whole different project with someone else, a bad case of Covid, pressure to start selling my horses because I promised someone I’d release them soon to the public, and now I have to worry about paying people weekly and managing workers) I get bored often, and switch projects, so it’s easy for things to build up and now this game is getting stressful because I want to fulfill my promises to everyone. Everyone working please link a horse so I can give you 150k because I feel terrible about wasting everyone’s time.
I understand that, but I'll still be here if you ever need any help; I can just work free of charge! I hope you get well from Covid, I just recovered from it (for the 2nd time) and it is not a fun thing to go through!
Thank you so much!!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:43 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:43 am