Community Forum

Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Uncommon TBs club! Everyone welcome!!!

Post by Coda »

Username - Coda
Sides- Coda02
Why you want to join - I would like to meet people that breed TB's and learn what to look for in a good TB horse
What your project is - I have two projects going with TB's one is to produce good show lines TB's and produce uncommon or coats I think are pretty (just like my horses on here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=38158 )
If I can ping you with announcements - Yes you can
kasey1732
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
This one? The link didn't work so I figured it was this one :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

kasey1732 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
This one? The link didn't work so I figured it was this one :)
Yes! Sorry ,idk what was going on with the links
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
bestleopardbreeders
Visit My Farm

Post by bestleopardbreeders »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username - bestleopardbreeders-
Sides- EMHAL- Emily6767
Why you want to join - I’d love to join a club, I just wasn’t sure which one until I found this one which seems cool
What your project is - I’m currently trying to breed marked/face marking tbs and also rare colors.
If I can ping you with announcements - Sure! :D

You can all share horses you breed that you're proud of. Sounds Fun!
Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Here are just a few rules.
Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
bestleopardbreeders
Visit My Farm

Post by bestleopardbreeders »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Thx every one for joining! I'll be hosting a color contest soon, and a TB of the month contest to! The. Color one will be a less intense then the other one. Color one I'll be looking for the prettyest horse you've got! And for the TB of the month contest I'll be looking at multiple things! Eval, color, HGP, BR, confo, ect! I have another person in mind to help me with judging! More details will be out soon.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in breeding fluffy mane TBs or Shoty dapple TBs. I kinda want to start my mini projects of them up and was wondering if anyone would like a few to breed as well

This sounds like fun! I already have a couple. . .
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3430238

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3442400 Free studding if you would like! :D

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3457883 I don’t have much need for her so if you want her you can have her for free :)

Do you have a picture of a shoty dapple tb? I am curious on what they look like like :D
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

hi friends! with FR being out for a little while, im gonna try to keep this club going! i’m not too sure what this club is about but i’ve seen some of your posts and it looks like it’s just for fun! i don’t do crazy colored thoroughbreds anymore but i’d love to see what you guys have!

i saw that FR was gonna do a contest, i can definitely host some of those. if you have any ideas for giveaways or contests, i’d definitely like to hear them. i saw a color contest, and i’d really love to do one of those.

hope you’re having a great day!
-oob
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

ooboob wrote:hi friends! with FR being out for a little while, im gonna try to keep this club going! i’m not too sure what this club is about but i’ve seen some of your posts and it looks like it’s just for fun! i don’t do crazy colored thoroughbreds anymore but i’d love to see what you guys have!

i saw that FR was gonna do a contest, i can definitely host some of those. if you have any ideas for giveaways or contests, i’d definitely like to hear them. i saw a color contest, and i’d really love to do one of those.

-oob
Thank you for taking over, I love this club already and the contest that are being held and the ones to come, I have just started o breed my own lines of Tb's (show and colours)
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

Coda wrote:
ooboob wrote:hi friends! with FR being out for a little while, im gonna try to keep this club going! i’m not too sure what this club is about but i’ve seen some of your posts and it looks like it’s just for fun! i don’t do crazy colored thoroughbreds anymore but i’d love to see what you guys have!

-oob
Thank you for taking over, I love this club already and the contest that are being held and the ones to come, I have just started o breed my own lines of Tb's (show and colours)
it’s my pleasure to take over for the time being!
i always love to see more thoroughbreds competing! if you ever need a stud with a good confo, rh blood or anything, i’ve got tons and you’re always welcome to them! i’m a bit of a horse hoarder :lol:

i’m gonna host some sort of contest or giveaway soon, im brainstorming ideas. so stay tuned for that too! :D
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

ooboob wrote:
Coda wrote: Thank you for taking over, I love this club already and the contest that are being held and the ones to come, I have just started o breed my own lines of Tb's (show and colours)
it’s my pleasure to take over for the time being!
i always love to see more thoroughbreds competing! if you ever need a stud with a good confo, rh blood or anything, i’ve got tons and you’re always welcome to them! i’m a bit of a horse hoarder :lol:

i’m gonna host some sort of contest or giveaway soon, im brainstorming ideas. so stay tuned for that too! :D
Thank you
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

-oob
Great, tysm! :D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 pm