Community Forum

[E] Sponsorship || $2,060,500 Remaining || Free Horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $3.0M Remaining || Free Horses

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:I've collected those horses for you.
Thanks so much! Just offered for #1. Just a question. I just saw that really no-one has entered for the sponsorship the last 4 months ago, and you said plenty is still leftover. Just was wondering if you could buy one of my foals for 200K? The extra money would really help my newly developing farm. Just a thought but no need to accept it :D
I wouldn't mind helping fund outside of this sponsorship, but for the sponsorship itself I'm sticking to the 100k max.

If you have any foals in mind then let me know in a new topic outside of this post; I'm willing to offer 100k per grinder potential foal. I'd set that at 57k+ HGP (preferably 60k+ if possible; while I'm willing to go lower I'd prefer the 60k range), any color works, any gender works, preferably as young as possible (less than a year old).

I could go higher if the HGP is 68k+ and if the color's one of my favorites, but my max per foal in that case would probably be in the $125,000-$150,000 range since I'd be training it myself.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:I wouldn't mind helping fund outside of this sponsorship, but for the sponsorship itself I'm sticking to the 100k max.

If you have any foals in mind then let me know in a new topic outside of this post; I'm willing to offer 100k per grinder potential foal. I'd set that at 57k+ HGP (preferably 60k+ if possible; while I'm willing to go lower I'd prefer the 60k range), any color works, any gender works, preferably as young as possible (less than a year old).

I could go higher if the HGP is 68k+ and if the color's one of my favorites, but my max per foal in that case would probably be in the $125,000-$150,000 range since I'd be training it myself.
I can understand. I do have a couple foals on my freezing acc that you might be interested in. I usally dont keep horses under 62K HGP so I only have up to 70K on my freezing acc.

Here are some of those foals you might be interested in:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3759516 - Prob 200k since she has 67K HGP ans she's the youngest I've got
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754765 - 100K is fine with her
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754040 - 100k also.

Ping if interested in any :D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:I wouldn't mind helping fund outside of this sponsorship, but for the sponsorship itself I'm sticking to the 100k max.

That is totally understandable. I have a couple foals I think you might be interested in. Just let me know what the reasonable price ranges you would take them for.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3759516
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3753494
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754040
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754765

Thanks,
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2,960,500 Remaining || Free Horses

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

Hey, I just saw that you had this and I wanted to see if see if It still had funds and if so if I could get this horses
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3699883
Edit Nvm he's not up but i just bought a 100,000 dollar horse and wanted to know if i could just sell you a horse you could rehome for the 100,000 in cash?
_-"Every Horse Deserves An Owner, But Not Every Owner Deserves A Horse."-_
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hiya all!

I'm putting $3,000,000 into this sponsorship in the hopes to help connect people with a horse that they've wanted but perhaps haven't had the funds for. Ideally this would help newer players, but I'm open to helping anyone and everyone. I'm also accepting donations via horses and money from other players as well to fund this sponsorship.

Each person will be allowed a maximum limit of $100,000 with which they can have me buy up to five horses. I won't spend more than that on one person, regardless if the horse is only $1 more than that limit. Please don't take advantage of secondary accounts to have access to more money; I ask that you be honest and use only what's given rather than try to circumvent the $100k limit. Additionally, it doesn't matter if those five horses cost less than the 100k; that's the most that I'm willing to hold for someone while awaiting them to take them. I ask that you be ready to take each horse within two days of posting a message here; I'm very active and will usually respond within an hour.

Free horses will be added in the first reply below this post. These horses count as $0 towards your $100k limit. They are donated from myself and any other members of this website who wish to do so. If they are not claimed, they will be returned to whoever donated them. If you would like to donate a horse, please let me know so that it may be transferred over to my Sponsorship pasture. Note that each person may only claim one free horse.

Horses will not be aged once the Sponsorship has its first request. I'm taking this time to title some horses, so don't worry about that. This does mean that I will not be aging pregnant horses that you may claim with your cut of the fund, so please don't expect that of me. I will also not be training any horses related to this fund.

I'll update the remaining funds (below) as they're used up. I'll keep unclaimed horses until I run out of funds. Once that happens, all unclaimed horses will be put up for sale in the market at $1. Because of this, I ask that you only participate in this giveaway if you're reasonably active. I'll give each horse around three days to be claimed before they go into a reserved pasture in my farm. If you see that I am active, and you have time to pick a horse up that is in that pasture, ping me and I'll transfer it over.

I'll keep track of all horses that are part of this sponsorship and have them listed in the first reply below.

Edit:
If you'd alternatively just like the $100,000 to pay for expenses such as stud fees, feed, or otherwise then adopt an AC Turkmene (mare preferably) and let me know. I'll trade the $100,000 for the Turkmene and we'll be good to go. I realize that not everyone wants a new horse, so here's an alternative. You can still claim a free / donated horse if you do this.

Enjoy!
-EclipticEnd
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Remaining Funds as of October 6th:
$1,460,500 of $3M (From EclipticEnd)
$1,500,000 of $1.5M (From casey968665)

TOTAL: $2,960,500

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please use this form, and please do not quote this:

Code: Select all

Username(s):
Link to horse(s):
Total Cost:
Are you still doing this? i actually only need 3-4 horses gone and 50k is ok
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ThatShowKiddd wrote:Edit Nvm he's not up but i just bought a 100,000 dollar horse and wanted to know if i could just sell you a horse you could rehome for the 100,000 in cash?
Can do!
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ThatShowKiddd wrote:Edit Nvm he's not up but i just bought a 100,000 dollar horse and wanted to know if i could just sell you a horse you could rehome for the 100,000 in cash?
Can do!
Thank You So Much :) This one can be rehomed https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3806995
_-"Every Horse Deserves An Owner, But Not Every Owner Deserves A Horse."-_
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Are you still doing this? i actually only need 3-4 horses gone and 50k is ok
Yes, this post is still going and will continue to run until I run out of the designated funds for it.

If I can rehome those horses then I'd happily take them for you and offer you 100k for the bunch. If they're unable to be rehomed and must be aged out then I'm afraid I can't take them; I'm trying to avoid taking any horses that have to be aged out since I myself have been running low on room.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Are you still doing this? i actually only need 3-4 horses gone and 50k is ok
Yes, this post is still going and will continue to run until I run out of the designated funds for it.

If I can rehome those horses then I'd happily take them for you and offer you 100k for the bunch. If they're unable to be rehomed and must be aged out then I'm afraid I can't take them; I'm trying to avoid taking any horses that have to be aged out since I myself have been running low on room.
Idk. I'll go look and I will put them in 1 pasture cause I can't send links
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Yes, this post is still going and will continue to run until I run out of the designated funds for it.

Idk. I'll go look and I will put them in 1 pasture cause I can't send links
Sounds good!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:40 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:40 pm