Community Forum

[E] Sponsorship || $2,060,500 Remaining || Free Horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.1M Remaining || Free Horses

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

EclipticEnd wrote:
casey968665 wrote: -
That's fine. I'll be using my other account (FrozenKey) to get those since that's where the sponsorship pasture is. When the original $3M is used I'll let you know and you can decide if you want any donated horses back or if you'd like to wait until the total pool of money is drained.

Here's the foal for the donated money. Keep or rehome her as you wish.
Sent the money and put the other mare up! :> I’ll probably sell the foal so she’d go somewhere that’ll actually use her xd I most likely won’t be wanting the horses back, they’ve been sitting there for probably a year :P
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.1M Remaining || Free Horses

Post by EclipticEnd »

casey968665 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
That's fine. I'll be using my other account (FrozenKey) to get those since that's where the sponsorship pasture is. When the original $3M is used I'll let you know and you can decide if you want any donated horses back or if you'd like to wait until the total pool of money is drained.

Here's the foal for the donated money. Keep or rehome her as you wish.
Sent the money and put the other mare up! :> I’ll probably sell the foal so she’d go somewhere that’ll actually use her xd I most likely won’t be wanting the horses back, they’ve been sitting there for probably a year :P
Fair enough. Offered on the next horse.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $3.6M Remaining || Free Horses

Post by EclipticEnd »

Bumping this up the forum
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

[quote="EclipticEnd"]Bumping this up the forum[/quote]
^^^
This is open for anyone regardless of seniority, so even if you've been playing for over a year I'd be happy to help fund something, even if it's just passing over $100k for a breeding project.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:Bumping this up the forum
Wildhorse island
Visit My Farm

Post by Wildhorse island »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hiya all!

I'm putting $3,000,000 into this sponsorship in the hopes to help connect people with a horse that they've wanted but perhaps haven't had the funds for. Ideally this would help newer players, but I'm open to helping anyone and everyone. I'm also accepting donations via horses and money from other players as well to fund this sponsorship.

Each person will be allowed a maximum of $100,000 for a horse or multiple horses. I won't spend more than that on one person, regardless if the horse is only $1 more than that limit. Please don't take advantage of secondary accounts to have access to more money; I ask that you be honest and use only what's given rather than try to circumvent the $100k limit.

Free horses will be added in the first reply below this post. These horses count as $0 towards your $100k limit. They are donated from myself and any other members of this website who wish to do so. If they are not claimed, they will be returned to whoever donated them. If you would like to donate a horse, please let me know so that it may be transferred over to my Sponsorship pasture. Note that each person may only claim one free horse.

Horses will not be aged once the Sponsorship has its first request. I'm taking this time to title some horses, so don't worry about that. This does mean that I will not be aging pregnant horses that you may claim with your cut of the fund, so please don't expect that of me. I will also not be training any horses related to this fund.

I'll update the remaining funds (below) as they're used up. I'll keep unclaimed horses until I run out of funds. Once that happens, all unclaimed horses will be put up for sale in the market at $1. Because of this, I ask that you only participate in this giveaway if you're reasonably active. I'll give each horse around three days to be claimed before they go into a reserved pasture in my farm. If you see that I am active, and you have time to pick a horse up that is in that pasture, ping me and I'll transfer it over.

I'll keep track of all horses that are part of this sponsorship and have them listed in the first reply below.

Edit:
If you'd alternatively just like the $100,000 to pay for expenses such as stud fees, feed, or otherwise then adopt an AC Turkmene (mare preferably) and let me know. I'll trade the $100,000 for the Turkmene and we'll be good to go. I realize that not everyone wants a new horse, so here's an alternative. You can still claim a free / donated horse if you do this.

Enjoy!
-EclipticEnd
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Remaining Funds as of June 7:
$2,100,000 of $3M (From EclipticEnd)
$1,500,000 of $1.5M (From casey968665)

TOTAL: $3,600,000

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please use this form:

Code: Select all

Username(s):
Link to horse(s):
Total Cost:
Username wildhorse island
link to horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2317662
Wildhorse island
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship Horses and Transaction Records

EclipticEnd wrote:Transferred Horses:
- Sella Italiano Filly || For Majestic_And_Rare || $100k CLAIMED
- §RCF Will O' Calamity || For RummyTummy || $100k CLAIMED
- [E] Underworld's Emperor ||For Heartland2001 || FREE CLAIMED
- Unnamed Thoroughbred || For Heartland2001 || $100k CLAIMED
- Turkemene || From The Sturdy Horses || $100k TRANSFERRED
- HS Swedish Cheetah || For Gabby Woodlark || $100k CLAIMED
- Turkemene || From Lee! || $100k TRANSFERRED
- [E] Fracturing Moonlight || For Fadingz-Star || FREE CLAIMED
- Blessing || For ~|Horse Paradise|~ || FREE CLAIMED
- Turkmene || From ~|Horse Paradise|~ || $100k TRANSFERRED
- Turkmene || From camilleon || $100k TRANSFERRED
- Calm Panther || From NorthboundStables || $100k TRANSFERRED AND RETURNED
- Equiporium Benchmark || For NorthboundStables|| FREE CLAIMED
- Asgaards Freja || For dressage_queen420 || FREE CLAIMED

Next In Queue:
-
-
-

Unclaimed Horses:
-
-
-

Free Horses Donated To The Sponsorship:
====Donated by EclipticEnd
- [E] Underworld's Emperor || Fully Trained || Metallic Palomino Turkmene Colt CLAIMED
- [E] We Are The Warriors|| Not Trained || Varnish Amber Champagne Belgian Stallion
- [E] King's Daybreak || Not Trained || Silver Smoky Cream Snowcap Mohawk Thoroughbred Colt
- [E] Fracturing Moonlight || Not Trained || Flaxen Chestnut Blanket Mohawk Thoroughbred Colt CLAIMED
- [E] Spots of Dawn || Not Trained || Chestnut Snowcap Mohawk Thoroughbred Colt
- [E] Ashes of Dust || Not Trained || Flaxen Chestnut Blanket Mohawk Thoroughbred Colt
- [E] Dawn of Dust || Not Trained || Sooty Chestnut Thoroughbred Colt
====Donated by Naytrix2
- Blessing || Fully Trained || Chestnut Thoroughbred Colt CLAIMED
- Equiporium Benchmark || Fully Trained || Grey (Black) Half Irish Sport Horse Stallion CLAIMED
- Asgaards Freja || Fully Trained || Silver Bay Dun Half Arabian Filly CLAIMED
====Donated by casey968665
- ♣GHS♣ Earthquake || Fully Trained || Black Thoroughbred Stallion
- ت || Mostly Trained || Perlino Blanket Arabian Mare
- ت || Mostly Trained || Palomino Dun (Dunliano) Arabian Stallion

Sponsorship Pasture
Hi I do not know how to do this ca use I just started
so if I get 100k I can have a donation horse is that how it works. if so then is this how you do it
username wildhorse island
Price 100k
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Wildhorse island wrote:Hi I do not know how to do this ca use I just started
so if I get 100k I can have a donation horse is that how it works. if so then is this how you do it
Price 100k
That's alright! In order to get the 100k, you'll have to sell me a horse. You should be able to find a horse in the market for $1 that you can buy to do this, or you can go to the Adoption Center and adopt a horse. Money transferring isn't yet a thing, sadly, which is why we do it this way.

Here's a link that'll take you to the market with $1 horses showing only.

Once you have a horse, put it up for sale. You'll want to do offers only, so don't fill in a number for the price and instead click on the "Allow Offers (Private Sale)" check box. You don't have to fill anything else out before you publish the sale ad. Copy and paste the horse's link here for me and I'll offer the 100k for it.

================

I have Earthquake up for offers for you. You'll have to offer $1 for him as the game won't allow $0. Once you offer you can reply here and I'll accept it, transferring him to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :D
Wildhorse island
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Wildhorse island wrote:Hi I do not know how to do this ca use I just started
Price 100k
That's alright! In order to get the 100k, you'll have to sell me a horse. You should be able to find a horse in the market for $1 that you can buy to do this, or you can go to the Adoption Center and adopt a horse. Money transferring isn't yet a thing, sadly, which is why we do it this way.

Here's a link that'll take you to the market with $1 horses showing only.

Once you have a horse, put it up for sale. You'll want to do offers only, so don't fill in a number for the price and instead click on the "Allow Offers (Private Sale)" check box. You don't have to fill anything else out before you publish the sale ad. Copy and paste the horse's link here for me and I'll offer the 100k for it.

================

I have Earthquake up for offers for you. You'll have to offer $1 for him as the game won't allow $0. Once you offer you can reply here and I'll accept it, transferring him to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :D
You can offer 100k on this guy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3579013
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Wildhorse island wrote:You can offer 100k on this guy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3579013
Enjoy your horse and the 100k! Also if you'd like ✨Flickering gold✨ back, I'd be happy to train him and transfer him back to you for free; I have enough Arabian studs, though he is very pretty. Make a new post outside of this topic and let me know. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm