Community Forum

Frens <3

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris rock stables wrote:Bruh, anybody else eating pizza rolls and listening to music at 9:00 at night lol :lol:
Great night
I want to, but just finished moving our bed so... WE ARE OFFICIALLY MOVED IN EEEEEK
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote:Bruh, anybody else eating pizza rolls and listening to music at 9:00 at night lol :lol:
Great night
I want to, but just finished moving our bed so... WE ARE OFFICIALLY MOVED IN EEEEEK
CONGRATS!! :D
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Ya'll I've finally finished maxing out my Training Intensity Reduction (well, I finished that about a month ago but still) and Stamina! :D Finishing up on Movement.
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Soleil wrote:Ya'll I've finally finished maxing out my Training Intensity Reduction (well, I finished that about a month ago but still) and Stamina! :D Finishing up on Movement.
Wow, congrats :00

Also too lazy to switch to my other acc and found out I only have 600k altogether ;-;
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

GabbysPets wrote:
Soleil wrote:Ya'll I've finally finished maxing out my Training Intensity Reduction (well, I finished that about a month ago but still) and Stamina! :D Finishing up on Movement.
Wow, congrats :00

Also too lazy to switch to my other acc and found out I only have 600k altogether ;-;
Wait- No D:

Are you kidding? Maybe I read that wrong. 600k in all of your accounts? Yeah, I have to be hallucinating.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Soleil wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Wow, congrats :00

Wait- No D:

Are you kidding? Maybe I read that wrong. 600k in all of your accounts? Yeah, I have to be hallucinating.
Yup, 600k in all accounts, though not exactly 600k of course :lol:

But that's enough to survive on, as long as I don't go on anymore spending sprees :?
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

GabbysPets wrote:
Soleil wrote: Wait- No D:

Yup, 600k in all accounts, though not exactly 600k of course :lol:

But that's enough to survive on, as long as I don't go on anymore spending sprees :?
OMW how :lol:

Bro when I met you, you had 84 million, and in a few months you have as much as I do ;-; make it make sense xD
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Soleil wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Yup, 600k in all accounts, though not exactly 600k of course :lol:

OMW how :lol:

Bro when I met you, you had 84 million, and in a few months you have as much as I do ;-; make it make sense xD
Uhhh- I bought some horses at FR's sale... Took ownership, breeding, and training courses... Bought more horses.... Stacked up on pastures... Donated a ton... Bro I honestly dunno either :|
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

GabbysPets wrote:
Soleil wrote: OMW how :lol:

Uhhh- I bought some horses at FR's sale... Took ownership, breeding, and training courses... Bought more horses.... Stacked up on pastures... Donated a ton... Bro I honestly dunno either :|
*pats on back* you’re an awesome player and person, and that’s all that matters <3

Heh heh Sunny’s training your gift up :3
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Soleil wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Uhhh- I bought some horses at FR's sale... Took ownership, breeding, and training courses... Bought more horses.... Stacked up on pastures... Donated a ton... Bro I honestly dunno either :|
*pats on back* you’re an awesome player and person, and that’s all that matters <3

Heh heh Sunny’s training your gift up :3
Ooooh, a gift you say? *Gabby hands* (Not a typo xD)

Eh- I'd rather have more than a mealy 600k :/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 am