Alyssa Davis wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:-Gabbs
https://pin.it/52CLvXd
https://pin.it/2i2Ql78
https://pin.it/2GgoE60
https://pin.it/Uu6RTBc
https://pin.it/LvcGqma
Which one is your favorite??
Definitely the first one! It fits the whole style of the wedding, too!

-Gabbs
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Alyssa Davis »

I'm helping my roommate with her wedding, what is the theme of yours going to be???
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
I'm helping my roommate with her wedding, what is the theme of yours going to be???
It's still in the drafts, but Jason seems to like the idea of a very fancy but cheap wedding. So we could go to dollar stores and thrift shops in search of pretty white decorations to put.

We're having the wedding in my church; it's so roomy and it fits the white theme of weddings!

The wedding should hopefully be in August or July, we can't seem to figure out when.

-Gabbs
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Gabby Woodlark wrote: -Gabbs
Oh my gosh, that sounds so lovely! In our eyes, simplicity is beautiful. How exciting!!
Wow, that's very soon! You'll have to tell me ALL about it.

My roommate is not sure what color of dress to wear, she's going nuts! They're going to have cheesecake, have the wedding outdoors, and only have family and very close friends. That's all I know, so I'm doing my best to help her XD
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Oh my gosh, that sounds so lovely! In our eyes, simplicity is beautiful. How exciting!!
Wow, that's very soon! You'll have to tell me ALL about it.

My roommate is not sure what color of dress to wear, she's going nuts! They're going to have cheesecake, have the wedding outdoors, and only have family and very close friends. That's all I know, so I'm doing my best to help her XD
Lol!

I am waiting until July to find the perfect dress as rn things are a bit stressful. We're trying to make sure we have everything for the Alaska trip, trying to figure out our wedding, and also in search of a house for the two of us and our dogs. (Bobo -Mine- and Cupcake -His-)

And I will DEFINITELY tell you ALL about it!!

Tell your roommate that weddings are always stressful and that she just needs to go one step at a time

-Gabbs
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
-Gabbs
Yeah, especially since the wedding is in a few months!! Do you know what sort of dress you want? Most places make you preorder and take a couple months for them to get there!
My roommate wants to make hers, yet she doesn't know what she wants. I almost want to tell her to wear the dress from her first engagement XD
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:
-Gabbs
Yeah, especially since the wedding is in a few months!! Do you know what sort of dress you want? Most places make you preorder and take a couple months for them to get there!
My roommate wants to make hers, yet she doesn't know what she wants. I almost want to tell her to wear the dress from her first engagement XD
XD It is very hard choosing a dress, I watched my sister-in-law suffer as she tried putting on every dress the place owned that fit! As she crumpled in a corner, wailing about it, Callen (One of my bros -Callen and Wyatt are twins-) walked in and pointed to the dress she tried on first. She eventually gave in and on the special day, you wouldn't even know she had gone through that.

I'm going for a white, modest, long dress with a veil and lots of lacing. There's this place in town that makes dresses according to your description and it's guaranteed to be finished in under two weeks, so that definitely helps.

What are you doing rn? I'm just trying to make my sales page more impressive so more people will notice and offer -_-

-Gabbs
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Awww!! That sounds so stressful for her. I hope she felt beautiful in her dress. I hope you do too! When I get married, I will probably go for a long modest dress as well.
The roomie is probably going to go with something that celebrates her heritage. Long, flowy, and lowcut bodice. My girl flatter than a board, so it'll be okay! XD
I'm laying in bed, blowing my nose, and watching Dhar Mann. I'll probably go find my rabbit in a bit!
Sales take FOREVER in a lot of areas. I think a lot of players nowadays either can train their own horses, get them for free, or don't have the money.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Awww!! That sounds so stressful for her. I hope she felt beautiful in her dress. I hope you do too! When I get married, I will probably go for a long modest dress as well.
The roomie is probably going to go with something that celebrates her heritage. Long, flowy, and lowcut bodice. My girl flatter than a board, so it'll be okay! XD
I'm laying in bed, blowing my nose, and watching Dhar Mann. I'll probably go find my rabbit in a bit!
Sales take FOREVER in a lot of areas. I think a lot of players nowadays either can train their own horses, get them for free, or don't have the money.
Ah, the good old Dhar Man dude that ✨cures✨ boredom.

And yes, they certainly do! I have tons of mares I bought that I didn't need, so I put them up again, but for a lower price. Only the pretty ones with bad stats seem to be getting offers rather than the solid color ones with actually good stats

Once again, hope you feel better soon!

-Gabbs
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Are they Thoroughbred mares??
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:08 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:08 pm