Community Forum

૨σ Raffle! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Re: ૨σ Raffle! (Horses and money) (free to enter)

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

Rose90067 wrote::)
Username: ~|Horse Paradise|~
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): Slot #1
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): Nty
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Username: camilleon
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): Horse 1 and Horse 6, and lottery 2.
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): My goal is to train, so the money would really help with my training courses! And, in the future, I'd like to breed Racing mohawk TBs and face marking TBs, so Horse 1 and 6 would really help with my goals.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Rose90067 wrote: Ping
Username: Emlyn & RodeoGal807
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): horse 6 and horse 7

What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious):
RH In Log Pull, Endurance, Racing, cutting, barrel racing, and reining.
Side projects: Cross Country Irish sports, racing dappled, Show Jumping Appaloosa, and Dressage
Many of these require stamina and speed so they will be an asset to breed into my lines for it:]
Rose90067
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose90067 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:Username: Horsestarlover02 and my sides Horsestarloverno.1, Horsestarlover03
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): horse #1 and lottery #2
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): either would help with trying to breed thoroughbreds with face markings

Hey! You won the #2 lottery! To pick this up, just put up any horse for offers. I will offer 1m on the horse, put it back up for offers, and you can offer 1$.
Rose90067
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose90067 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Username: Gabby Woodlark (My sides all end w/ Woodlark+Pets -GabbysPets and CallensPets-)
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): Horse #1 and lottery #1
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): Horse would be perfect for my goals, and the money would help me out w/ buying more farm land and barns!

-Gabbs

Hey! You won horse #1 from the raffle! I will put the horse up for offers ASAP
Rose90067
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose90067 »

Collector's_Holding wrote:Username: Collector’s_Holding , HorzeCollector003 , Collector’sFrozen
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): Horse #1 and Horse#5
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): Will be good to add to my tbs :)
Hey! Your won horse #5 from the raffle! I will put the horse up for sale ASAP
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Rose90067 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Username: Gabby Woodlark (My sides all end w/ Woodlark+Pets -GabbysPets and CallensPets-)
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): Horse #1 and lottery #1
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): Horse would be perfect for my goals, and the money would help me out w/ buying more farm land and barns!

-Gabbs

Hey! You won horse #1 from the raffle! I will put the horse up for offers ASAP
Wow, thank you

This really helped my day

-Gabbs
Rose90067
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose90067 »

RideLikeAGirl wrote:Username:RideLikeAGirl, Briggybriggs
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3582197 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3577928
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious):
Well i breed thoroughbreds so it would help me lots as i can use the horses as studs
the money would help me LOTS because i am poor atm and i still havnt got the hang of making money yet :lol: ;) :cry:

P.S i;m not sure if ive entered this contest wrong, if so please lmk Thanks :D
Hey! Your own horse #4 from the raffle! I will pu tthe horse up for offers ASAP!
Rose90067
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose90067 »

Shill Farm wrote:Username: Shill Farm/Estonian Holding
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): 2 horses (5&6)
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): Still working on race horses, trying to break the 2 min mark consistently...Every good horse is a help :D

Hey! You won horse #6 from the raffle! I will put the horse up for offers ASAP!
Rose90067
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Rose90067 »

`•Galaxy Gamer•` wrote:Username: `•Galaxy Gamer•`
What you would like to enter win (Reminder, only 2 horses, and/or lottery): Lottery one and horse one and two :)
What are your goals, and how could winnings help you (Optional, just curious): Monwy would help me a ton with buying good Belgians and breeding and the horses would be nice fora hobby
Hey! You won horse #2 from the raffle! I will put the horse up for offers ASAP
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:16 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:16 am