Community Forum

Closed for new topic

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

The Revival of Project Palomino Sumbas

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Eyo, y'all

While I'm still recovering from mental problems, I figured I'd start project palomino Sumbas up again, but with a different view.

I've decided to start from scrap, culling every Sumba I can apart from Glitched By Fate. I won't automatically have purebred Sumbas from the market, instead, I'll use the recipes to do so.

First task at hand:
Breed Mongolian
[Preziwalski Horse x Tarpan] x Tarpan

Second:
Breed Chinese Pony
Przewalski Horse x Mongolian

Third:
Breed Sumba
Mongolian x Chinese Pony

I'll start the coloring early, at the Przewalskis. Starting as close to palomino as possible. Then the Tarpans, then the Mongolians, then the Chinese Ponies, then, finally, the Sumbas.

As of right now, all Sumbas are on my freeze accounts (Gabbys and CallensPets), so I'll start culling. I won't start breeding until I've stopped training client horses, as it takes up too much time in my limited-hour days.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

The Revival of Project Palomino Sumbas: Info

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Eyo, y'all

While I'm still recovering from mental problems, I figured I'd start project palomino Sumbas up again, but with a different view.

I've decided to start from scrap, culling every Sumba I can apart from Glitched By Fate. I won't automatically have purebred Sumbas from the market, instead, I'll use the recipes to do so.

First task at hand:
Breed Mongolian
[Preziwalski Horse x Tarpan] x Tarpan

Second:
Breed Chinese Pony
Przewalski Horse x Mongolian

Third:
Breed Sumba
Mongolian x Chinese Pony

I'll start the coloring early, at the Przewalskis. Starting as close to palomino as possible. Then the Tarpans, then the Mongolians, then the Chinese Ponies, then, finally, the Sumbas.

As of right now, all Sumbas are on my freeze accounts (Gabbys and CallensPets), so I'll start culling. I won't start breeding until I've stopped training client horses, as it takes up too much time in my limited-hour days.
I've culled and sold as much as I can. Many have bought my Sumbas in the past, like: Northbound_Stables: an underaged user; Bleostic; ~Equine Master~ and sides, etc.

Red Ruby was culled, and the rest I own I am planning to age out.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Mongolian Filly

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

*Finally* Bred my first Mongolian, a cute little filly: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3631140

Although I bought the mom, and studded to the dad, it still counts. Hoping for a colt the next round.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

A Long-Needed Update Cupcake

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :? :? :roll:

Y'all, believe me, I totally forgot to write here >:[ I've had many achievements and reached many goals. So, peeps, now is the time for... *Dramatic drumroll please*... Update Cupcake

The first ever Mongolian was listed above. I've had many more. Including:

Along with

I've also gotten the hang of Chinese Ponies. One is

A *5 Eval for Sumba.

Totally off-topic, but... Many a person has contacted me regarding 'exclamation points' and my never-use of them after Blinker's death. It is completely true. I feel I'm not supposed to, as there is nothing quite happy enough to end in an exclamation point. I know, I know, I'm depressed. I realize that. I'm not trying to get attention, as some of my friends (IRL) claim. After my wedding yesterday, I recovered a bit. I'm still a little shocked, even to this day, but I'm doing better. At least I'm using emojis :lol:

More updates and cupcakes coming soon :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Something to keep track of.

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

FantasyRanch 1, 2, 3, HorseRuning

Cause there's no way I'm doing that again :lol:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

YET ANOTHER Long-needed Update Cupcake

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Yoooooooooooooooo >:[

I hate my memory >:|

Y'all I haven't given up on this :/

I've bred two Sumbas from my recipe :D (Totally not too lazy to link), and two from them. I've got a good line going, hoping to breed some palomino producers :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm