Community Forum

since i cant talk from my main account for some reason

Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

Re: since i cant talk from my main account for some reason

Post by Spartan Onyx »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Spartan Onyx wrote:

ive filled out the forms and send the emails to you but to no avail and no i dont have 15 accounts but i do have up to 7 other accounts. im not under aged at all either and ive had many times ive tried to get in contact without any help to remove the restrictions on my account. the incident was me leaving my computer open in the kitchen for a few minutes to tend to a serious injury and someone got on and started trolling under my account name. ive also not just had to suffer from being unable to communicate and use the full ability to enjoy the game on this site i cant seem to do so and unable to enter chats, make posts, rename horses etc. ill send another email but at this point ive done all i can in order to get my account restriction free.
I kind of remember this I think.
And, if I'm remembering the correct incident, it was a bad event. Plus, I also remember (with this incident) that somebody [we thought it was likely you] agreed to go ahead and mute the account, because there would be no way to show that it wasn't you, but was your brother instead.

This will certainly be an admin decision to lift the restrictions or not. However, if this is linked to the one I do recall, it was certainly a bad incident.

I'm certainly not saying it was you. It happens more often than it should, people that are not the account owner, jumps onto the open account and plays around with things they shouldn't. What I'm saying is, there may not be a choice to reopen your primary account. That is... because of the incident that happened. And yes, it certainly was that bad of an event.

My suggestion, empty the account of horses, disassociate the email and open a new primary account under a similar name. You would certainly lose all of the player skills (and accumulated PT), but in the end, if it's such a restraint, then find a different avenue.

:) And, of course, don't let that brother of yours EVER near any of your accounts. The next time such an incident happens, he could very well boot your primary account as well as all other connected accounts from the game.

ive debated on using an alt that i use pretty actively and use that account as a trainers account because ive spent a good deal of money on it and most likely going to use it for freezing and training that way i can probably salvage whatever i can from it. ive used that account for a few years and sad to see it go but i think ill most likely use it for other activities.

as for the incident it was very unfortunate and very sad to have to suffer a bit with my reputation and hoping to regain some good favor from the community and hopefully start breeding and bringing back horse breeds that are less than 30 active horses and in need of an urgent revive. i currently have a Pottock mare im urgently trying to have bred to continue the breed.

overall im just trying to get back into the game and be able to fully enjoy it again like i did
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Spartan Onyx wrote:

ive debated on using an alt that i use pretty actively and use that account as a trainers account because ive spent a good deal of money on it and most likely going to use it for freezing and training that way i can probably salvage whatever i can from it. ive used that account for a few years and sad to see it go but i think ill most likely use it for other activities.

as for the incident it was very unfortunate and very sad to have to suffer a bit with my reputation and hoping to regain some good favor from the community and hopefully start breeding and bringing back horse breeds that are less than 30 active horses and in need of an urgent revive. i currently have a Pottock mare im urgently trying to have bred to continue the breed.

overall im just trying to get back into the game and be able to fully enjoy it again like i did
Yes, the incident was unfortunate. For what it's worth, after it was over and done with, you didn't lose any reputation on your gameplay with me. Although, I was satisfied that your account was muted at the time, it didn't prevent you from opening another that you could chat from. And I figured you'd get back around to it at some point in the future.

Using it as a training and freezing account can still work quite well. The inability to chat is only half-a-hassle with one. And once established, it really doesn't slow a person down, especially if the account only picks up and drops off horses on schedules.

As for the pottack, if you can't find a pure or mixed stallion, use a grade (as long as she's not a pottak x other breed).
A little bit of inbreeding, but you can manage to get a pure line from a single horse in just a handful of generations. But that's just a suggestion. :D

So, for me, you're still a good and upstanding part of our community. And have done a lot before that to aid the community as well. Since then... I haven't seen too much, but I haven't been paying too much attention on things when they smooth out. So... well, that does mean that things are fair and even, doesn't it. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

Post by Spartan Onyx »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Spartan Onyx wrote:

Yes, the incident was unfortunate. For what it's worth, after it was over and done with, you didn't lose any reputation on your gameplay with me. Although, I was satisfied that your account was muted at the time, it didn't prevent you from opening another that you could chat from. And I figured you'd get back around to it at some point in the future.

Using it as a training and freezing account can still work quite well. The inability to chat is only half-a-hassle with one. And once established, it really doesn't slow a person down, especially if the account only picks up and drops off horses on schedules.

As for the pottack, if you can't find a pure or mixed stallion, use a grade (as long as she's not a pottak x other breed).
A little bit of inbreeding, but you can manage to get a pure line from a single horse in just a handful of generations. But that's just a suggestion. :D

So, for me, you're still a good and upstanding part of our community. And have done a lot before that to aid the community as well. Since then... I haven't seen too much, but I haven't been paying too much attention on things when they smooth out. So... well, that does mean that things are fair and even, doesn't it. 8-)

i am so glad to hear this and willing to strive for better lines, friendships and ability to train some of the best horses in hopes to improve community morale
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:55 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:55 pm