Community Forum

Share your Frustrations <3

Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Share your Frustrations <3

Post by Hilayla »

UnpredictableDragon wrote: So is the issue that you would like to keep useful horses alive longer, yet want to rehome useless ones with live progeny? I think there could be multiple solutions here. I myself have two pastures that I dedicate to aging out horses who have just sat in the market for too too long. So if you ever want some of your horses to go somewhere to age out, I and many others can absolutely do that!! Now if you're looking for freezing horses, there are people here who do that too!! I have an alt account that I use to freeze, and I may have a few spots if you would like to use them. I know others also charge "board" to freeze your horses! I think it might be beneficial for you to step back and really look at your projects. Decide which ones you are most active with and maybe freeze some horses from the other projects to save them for later. Completely up to you <3
You are right, more retirement pastures would solve everything. I don't really freeze any of my horses and I am thinking of maybe letting my Mongolians go. The real problem is likely getting attached to all my horses. Then I want to second guess myself on who should be culled since rarely does a foal excel it's parents in everything I'm trying to raise. I guess I'm more frustrated with my own lack of time right now due to rl business. :D.

I do love the fact someone thought of making this thread to just let us vent out our frustrations. Sometimes we just want to talk about them even we don't get them solved. In my case they are mostly just me having to face certain tendencies in myself that are cropping in my play style. :lol:
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

Advice Positive (pls help lol)

So I thought my breeding project was annoying before but now I think its at its all time high...I don't understand how I can breed two horses together with high balance and have a foal with lower balance? It's not just with one mare either, or with one foal. All of my mares have this issue, as have all of the stallions. I can breed
ⒶⒺ Watch me Live

With
ⒶⒺ Jem and the Holograms

And get a foal with 48 balance? What? If there's something I'm doing wrong, someone please help me out before I trash this whole project lol. I'm not getting colts with equal or better stats than Watch Me Live so I don't have another stud to take his place when he passes and he's 18, so time is limited. I'm kinda freaking out.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

UnpredictableDragon wrote:Advice Positive (pls help lol)
I bet BlackOak2 will have some great advice about this, she's really knowledgeable about this game!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:) Aiding through PM.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

Advice Negative

Rare breeds are frustrating me again. I really really really dislike the offers system. Nothing is more frustrating than seeing ideal horses for sale in the market that have been up for offers since 2019 and the owners aren't active anymore to sell said horse. I feel as though after a certain period of time, the horse should go to the highest bidder :/ Can be quite difficult managing COI when horses outside the bloodline are hard to come by
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:37 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:37 pm