Community Forum

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: I don't think I've gotten to that breed yet, but when I do I 'll let you know. :)
oh well i was just browsing you side acc and i thought i saw one :D
I think I have either a Haflinger or Holstein that I'm holding for h0rsey while I do some champing on it (can't remember the specific breed at the moment) but I'm strictly not allowed to age or breed him. They might have more if you'd like to ping them?
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: oh well i was just browsing you side acc and i thought i saw one :D
I think I have either a Haflinger or Holstein that I'm holding for h0rsey while I do some champing on it (can't remember the specific breed at the moment) but I'm strictly not allowed to age or breed him. They might have more if you'd like to ping them?
i think i will thankyou :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

I now have a few 95% Doles that're 5* for Latvian; they count towards breed creation so I can pass some over for storage while I keep refining them. They're all studs if I remember correctly.

I'm getting close to having more 5* North Swedish evals, but that's still a work in progress.

The one North Swedish that I've bred has reached majority. Since her stats aren't great I'm going to keep her.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Username(s): Hannah771
Do You Meet The Preferred Note: Yes
Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional): I want to bring endangered breeds back. That is one of my chief goals at Horse World Online. The more breeds we have, the funner the game I say.
Other: I don't think I am a registered user. Can I still be part of this group?
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote:Username(s): Hannah771
Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional): I want to bring endangered breeds back. That is one of my chief goals at Horse World Online. The more breeds we have, the funner the game I say.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by registered user (If you are referring to a registered HWO member, you already are one), but you are accepted into the Community :D

If you need some help starting with our breed we're working towards, I'm sure I can give you a few :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:I now have a few 95% Doles that're 5* for Latvian; they count towards breed creation so I can pass some over for storage while I keep refining them. They're all studs if I remember correctly.

I'm getting close to having more 5* North Swedish evals, but that's still a work in progress.

The one North Swedish that I've bred has reached majority. Since her stats aren't great I'm going to keep her.
That's awesome news :)

Mine are slowly but surely moving along, as I've got 4* Latvian Doles and 2* North Swedish Doles.

I can take on a group for storage whenever. I'm not officially playing right now, so the ownership courses are coming and going. Right now, I believe I can have about 20 more horses across my holding accounts :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Username(s): Hannah771
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by registered user (If you are referring to a registered HWO member, you already are one), but you are accepted into the Community :D

If you need some help starting with our breed we're working towards, I'm sure I can give you a few :)
Okay, sure! Whenever you want to give them to me, let me know.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I'm not entirely sure what you mean by registered user (If you are referring to a registered HWO member, you already are one), but you are accepted into the Community :D

Okay, sure! Whenever you want to give them to me, let me know.
Any mare in here of your choice can be transferred over shortly. I have two studs available on the stud market for any mares you choose (I'll link them if you want) :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, sure! Whenever you want to give them to me, let me know.
Any mare in here of your choice can be transferred over shortly. I have two studs available on the stud market for any mares you choose (I'll link them if you want) :)
Okay, thanks. :) :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, sure! Whenever you want to give them to me, let me know.
How do I transfer a couple mares to my farm?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 10:55 am

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:55 am