Community Forum

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by EclipticEnd »

At the moment I'm jumping between multiple roles (though I intend to step down from a few once there's more active players in each one) so if you want a more detailed look into any of them then let me know; I'll happily give my experience with them.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Username(s): UniqueFarms, UniqueFarmsHolding, UniqueFarmsBoarding (UniqueFarms is main and others are holding/freezing)
Do You Meet The Preferred Note: Yep
Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional): Just want to be apart of some new communities and provide public services for others, and do some good deeds.
Other: I'm super exited :D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

UniqueFarms wrote:Username(s): UniqueFarms, UniqueFarmsHolding, UniqueFarmsBoarding (UniqueFarms is main and others are holding/freezing)
Do You Meet The Preferred Note: Yep
Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional): Just want to be apart of some new communities and provide public services for others, and do some good deeds.
Other: I'm super exited :D
You're in :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

brightspace16 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Welcome To The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Don't be afraid to ping any leaders with questions, suggestions, concerns or more, we don't bite :>

Hello! I am new here (like brand new lol) and I would like to join as a specific breeder!
Username(s): Brightspace16
Project Includes: Byelorussian Harness Horse
Preferred Breed: N/A
Why You Want To Join As A Specific Breeder: I thought it might be kinda fun to work on breeding a Byelorussian Harness Horse from scratch. Breeding all the necessary horses in the whole line myself, starting with "parents unknown" horses. Being part of this group would allow me access to funds and advice!
You're in :)
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:

Hello! I am new here (like brand new lol) and I would like to join as a specific breeder!
Username(s): Brightspace16
Project Includes: Byelorussian Harness Horse
Preferred Breed: N/A
Why You Want To Join As A Specific Breeder: I thought it might be kinda fun to work on breeding a Byelorussian Harness Horse from scratch. Breeding all the necessary horses in the whole line myself, starting with "parents unknown" horses. Being part of this group would allow me access to funds and advice!
You're in :)
Awesome! Also I just added Brightspace16_Freeze and a holding acount
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:Hello Treasures of RBRC Community! Was wondering if I could have 70K for buying a few horses. Not exactly sure how that would be transferred. Let me know :D
Alrighty, can do that now. If you have a rehomable horse then you can put it up for offers and link it. Alternatively we can do some juggling; you can put up any horse, I'll buy it to transfer the funds, and then you can buy it back for $1.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:Alrighty, can do that now. If you have a rehomable horse then you can put it up for offers and link it. Alternatively we can do some juggling; you can put up any horse, I'll buy it to transfer the funds, and then you can buy it back for $1.
Great! Heres him- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3767261
No need to return him.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:Ping
Just got back home from travelling and I'm getting things sorted out. You wanted a colt/stallion and some mares/fillies that evaluated for North Swedish Horse right?

Here's some that I'm willing to part with. You can choose what you want from these links, just let me know which numbers they are.

Studs/Colts:
1 2

Mares/Fillies:
3 4 5

You can also wait if you'd like; I have a 5* mare and a 5* stud that I plan to breed together to hopefully get a few 5* foals. Those above ones should all be 4* though.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:...
Hey! Quicker than I would've expected! Just checked on the links you sent and I'm interested in 5.

Having a 5* foal would be really nice too. Maybe I could just keep the filly above until otherwise is spoken, and I seem more interested in a 5*. You could always just sell her to me and then I could take a 5* filly whenever you've got them ready. Its really just up to you.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:...
Hey! Quicker than I would've expected! Just checked on the links you sent and I'm interested in 5.

Having a 5* foal would be really nice too. Maybe I could just keep the filly above until otherwise is spoken, and I seem more interested in a 5*. You could always just sell her to me and then I could take a 5* filly whenever you've got them ready. Its really just up to you.
I've put her up for offers. I can totally send a 5* your way once I have more, no worries.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:34 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:34 pm