Community Forum

CLOSED

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community

Post by brightspace16 »

I just breed a new Dulmen (only 91 actives) and I have no need for her in my lines. Let me know if you want her! I will post of I get more by accident.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3787128

let me know if you want any of the ones listed!
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:Of course! Just offer away and I will approve you! I will continue to post/add links to any new Hucluls that are born :mrgreen:

here is the sale link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3786425
Awesome! I just offered. Just Ping me on the RBRC when you have any more so I know its a message towards me. I might be interested in breeding more :D
Just got 2 new Hucluls:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/378779
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3787779
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

I think you may have linked the wrong one :? . No worries. I can take the filly for now :D .
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Hey! Was wondering if I could add another position to my role. Now I want to be a breeder, no need to be any specific type of breeder so why not apply for the 3 out of the 4 types of breeders.

BREEDER FORM-
Username(s): UniqueFarms, UniqueFarmsHolding, UniqueFarmsBoarding
Do You Meet The Preferred Note: Yes, I do.
Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional): So I can give back and help more people than before.
Other: -

CHALLENGED BREEDER-
Why You Think You Qualify (Optional): Because I was able to successfully breed a Gotland (191 population) a little while ago.
Why You Want To Join As A Challenged Breeder (Optional): So I can see myself with more success.
Proof of Experience (Optional): Above.

SPECIFIC BREEDER-
Project Includes: Gotland, and Konik because you need Konik's to breed a Gotland.
Preferred Breed: Gotland.
Why You Want To Join As A Specific Breeder: So I could see myself with more success or just to help others more.

Ping to the leader for them to see
[quote=“Gabby_Woodlark”]Ping[/quote]
Last edited by UniqueFarms on Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

I have some mature North Swedish Horses ready whenever someone can take them.

I'm also going to apply for leader to help out since I tend to be pretty active. Hopefully that'll lessen some of the load as this community is getting both more and less active. I'd also like to organize some awareness campaigns for the club such as contests.

Username(s): EclipticEnd / FrozenKey
Do You Meet The Requirements: I'm not Premium (though I'm saving up for it), but I think so otherwise
Why Do You Want To Be A Leader: I want to help out with administrative things since I tend to be active quite a bit and am pretty invested in this community
Are You On Often: Indeed : )
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Hey everyone! I keep on trying to breed a Przewalski Horse x Tarpan and keep ending up with Exmoor Ponys. And no matter what, they are all colts! I have also bred some Przewalski Horse x Forest Horse Colts that I don't need. Anyone that is interested in them just let me know and you can have them for $1.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3788502
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
I think you may have linked the wrong one :? . No worries. I can take the filly for now :D .

UPDATE: sorry it would appear that someone came in a bought the 1st horse I posted :o Here is the there filly, you can offer 1$ but hopefully the higher price tag will deter some people: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3787791
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

This has gone a bit quiet lately but I'll keep offering updates.

I have a growing herd of NSH foals. Their HGP varies, but I'm keeping it above 40k. I'm trying to keep it above 50k but that's been a bit more difficult and will be easier after doing some generational breeding. I have one NSH that I know of that is a Medium build instead of Medium Heavy or Heavy, which is good as they need to be bred lighter to make LHH.

I'm still working on Forest Horses to keep a really good stud/mare pair or two for future projects. My current best one is in the 58k HGP range. I expect to get above 60k before I stop, ideally 65k HGP. If someone in this club wants a Forest Horse then let me know.

I still have Doles aging up, which is good since I haven't been focusing on breeding any more. I have multiple 5* studs and would like to pass one or two over to Gabby if they'd like them as they've been holding onto a few horses of each breed that we've been doing. I'm ultimately going to age out all of my NSH Doles save for a small group of 5* studs and a couple 4* mares which will possibly be frozen if I can open enough room in that account for them. I'm letting Dole broods age out once they hit 18 years of age rather than continuing to breed them as I do have NSH fillies that'll need my broodmare slots.

Lastly, I'm working on breeding Shetlands for Miniatures. I've said it before but I intend to take a break from RBRC after LHH have been bred so that I can work on my own projects. One project is helping the Miniature community improve their horses and gain new bloodlines; I'm making a small start to that right now by preparing some Shetlands. Most Shetlands that I've seen are relatively low in HGP (around 45k being the highest I've seen) so I'm working on getting them much higher.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:...
Thanks for the updates! Not sure if I'm the only one who reads them, but whatever. Just wondering if the forest horse is an AC? I would take him/her if it is an AC horse (Dam & Sire 'unknown').

I think everyone in the RBRC has almost, like... I don't want to say it this way, but kind of abandoned it. No-one is active here unless something exciting is happening. I also want to agree that it's good to go back to your own personal projects once in a while. Most people, I would assume, will get bored of breeding, and breeding, and breeding horses that they are not necessarily interested in, but want to do it for the community.

I've taken many breaks from breeding horses Incorporated with the RBRC, and I actually have moved them for a holding account so I could actually get stuff done :oops: .

Also, I found on the market, a Dole Stallion for sale for $100. The seller was 'Sandalwood Project' I believe. It had the RBRC tag on it so I wasn't sure that's who bred it. Turns out, you bred it. Not sure if you want him back but here he is.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

I've been here. Extremely quiet, but here. I've been working on my Dole × North crosses. My best is a 4* LHH evaluated girl who's a Part Dole × North (71%). HGP has been slowly rising, it's currently in the 40ks.

The LHH Doles are being frozen as when I finally have a purebred North with good eval and HGP, I can breed them all together and hope for the best outcome.

:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:51 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:51 am