Community Forum

[E] Stud List || TBs, Arabians, Belgians, Recipe Horses, and More!

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Stud List || WIP

Post by EclipticEnd »

Reserved
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians

Post by emorrison787 »

Hello EclipticEnd,
I noticed one of your studs up for offers and really liked the stud's sire. I was wondering if you'd allow me a few breedings with him. Most if not all of my mares are 5* with stats similar to stud below. I would like to use him with my two grullo mares and possibly ones of my sorrels. My goal is to get a couple black foals out of these breedings, if approved that is. I'm willing to pay 1k-5k for stud fees. if not I totally understand & Congrats on such amazing studs!

[E] Dawn To Dusk
Arabian [+1]
Horse Genetic Potential: 69,214
Speed Stamina Tempo Balance Agility Intelligence
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

emorrison787 wrote:Hello EclipticEnd,
I noticed one of your studs up for offers and really liked the stud's sire. I was wondering if you'd allow me a few breedings with him. Most if not all of my mares are 5* with stats similar to stud below. I would like to use him with my two grullo mares and possibly ones of my sorrels. My goal is to get a couple black foals out of these breedings, if approved that is. I'm willing to pay 1k-5k for stud fees. if not I totally understand & Congrats on such amazing studs!

[E] Dawn To Dusk
Arabian [+1]
He'll be up until he's out of energy. If you don't end up with a black foal then let me know, I'll do a foal guarantee and help out until you get one. He's Ee so it's not guaranteed for the sorrels but I think he's non-dun (else extremely low expression) so that should do well for your grullos.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:Hello EclipticEnd,

[E] Dawn To Dusk
Arabian [+1]
He'll be up until he's out of energy. If you don't end up with a black foal then let me know, I'll do a foal guarantee and help out until you get one. He's Ee so it's not guaranteed for the sorrels but I think he's non-dun (else extremely low expression) so that should do well for your grullos.
Okay! I will definitely let you know. Thank you for the foal guarantee. I am going to offer from my accounts AppleofHiseye178 & apple178_freezer. Would the chances be higher if I bred him to one of my bay mares?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

emorrison787 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: He'll be up until he's out of energy. If you don't end up with a black foal then let me know, I'll do a foal guarantee and help out until you get one. He's Ee so it's not guaranteed for the sorrels but I think he's non-dun (else extremely low expression) so that should do well for your grullos.
Okay! I will definitely let you know. Thank you for the foal guarantee. I am going to offer from my accounts AppleofHiseye178 & apple178_freezer. Would the chances be higher if I bred him to one of my bay mares?
I'll just have him up for stud rather than transferring, easier for both of us and I'll refresh his energy if needed. It depends on the mare; he's aa (non bay) so if you have an Aa mare then there's a 50% chance for Aa or aa. If you'd like to link your horses I can help you decide on the likeliest match? Else I'd suggest your Bays and Grullos, not the Sorrel as it could be hiding agouti genes.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
I'll just have him up for stud rather than transferring, easier for both of us and I'll refresh his energy if needed. It depends on the mare; he's aa (non bay) so if you have an Aa mare then there's a 50% chance for Aa or aa. If you'd like to link your horses I can help you decide on the likeliest match? Else I'd suggest your Bays and Grullos, not the Sorrel as it could be hiding agouti genes.
Here are the links to my mares. Thank you so much for your help!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/192325
my two grullo mares are in the barn on the account.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/188265

Thank you so much for this. My one grullo mare gave me a black colt! I have bred her again to him in the hopes for a black filly. Having both a black mare & stallion is a goal of mine, and you’ve definitely helped me. If there is any mares in my barns that would double my chances please let know and I’ll use her with him. My other grullo mare gave me a sorrel out of the breeding with him. If this one isn’t a filly it’ll be okay.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

emorrison787 wrote:Here are the links to my mares. Thank you so much for your help!

Thank you so much for this. My one grullo mare gave me a black colt! I have bred her again to him in the hopes for a black filly. Having both a black mare & stallion is a goal of mine, and you’ve definitely helped me. If there is any mares in my barns that would double my chances please let know and I’ll use her with him. My other grullo mare gave me a sorrel out of the breeding with him. If this one isn’t a filly it’ll be okay.
I took a peek and the foal looks to be a grulla, but at least he's only one dun and not two genes. Definitely keep going with the black dun mare because you're only looking to get rid of the dun genes in order to have an undiluted foal.

It's possible that Rose of Sharon could help with your goal as well even though she's a dunliano; I think her foal Modest Rose is a smoky cream dun (black, 2x cream, dun) which means Sharon has one non-agouti gene. One cream won't show on black and both it and dun can be bred out so she wouldn't be a terrible candidate.

All of the linked bays are duns and it' possible that they all have two bay genes, so I'd suggest against using them unless you're alright with going the long route to black foals; breeding out one agouti gene the first time, then another agouti from those foals as well as the dun.

I do have two either black or extremely low expression grulla arabian mares, one of which is his daughter. I'd be willing to loan her out as a brood if you need. Always happy to help out!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Stud List || TBs, Arabians, Belgians, Recipe Horses, and More!

Post by EclipticEnd »

LWC Station wrote:Hi there,
Is [E] A Rich Outro still available for stud? He doesn’t seem to be public. I would be very interested if he is still available.
Just moving this conversation into here so that we're not hijacking h4l's post.

I tend to keep some of my horses off the stud market when I'm not sure what my future plans are for them. I can certainly put him up, but I'd only leave him up for a short time before taking him back off the market. He and the other Turkmenes are slightly on the older side and I want to avoid anyone spam breeding to him. Fee would be $1,000. Let me know if that sounds good.
LWC Station
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Stud List || TBs, Arabians, Belgians, Recipe Horses, and More!

Post by LWC Station »

EclipticEnd wrote:
LWC Station wrote:Hi there,
Is [E] A Rich Outro still available for stud? He doesn’t seem to be public. I would be very interested if he is still available.
Just moving this conversation into here so that we're not hijacking h4l's post.

I tend to keep some of my horses off the stud market when I'm not sure what my future plans are for them. I can certainly put him up, but I'd only leave him up for a short time before taking him back off the market. He and the other Turkmenes are slightly on the older side and I want to avoid anyone spam breeding to him. Fee would be $1,000. Let me know if that sounds good.
1,000 sounds good thanks :)
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:Here are the links to my mares. Thank you so much for your help!

I took a peek and the foal looks to be a grulla, but at least he's only one dun and not two genes. Definitely keep going with the black dun mare because you're only looking to get rid of the dun genes in order to have an undiluted foal.

It's possible that Rose of Sharon could help with your goal as well even though she's a dunliano; I think her foal Modest Rose is a smoky cream dun (black, 2x cream, dun) which means Sharon has one non-agouti gene. One cream won't show on black and both it and dun can be bred out so she wouldn't be a terrible candidate.

All of the linked bays are duns and it' possible that they all have two bay genes, so I'd suggest against using them unless you're alright with going the long route to black foals; breeding out one agouti gene the first time, then another agouti from those foals as well as the dun.

I do have two either black or extremely low expression grulla arabian mares, one of which is his daughter. I'd be willing to loan her out as a brood if you need. Always happy to help out!
I was thinking since the foal was born brown that it was turn black. most my grullo babies were born grey and turned dark, but I also don't know anything about color genetics. so I could be very wrong about the colors of my horses. thank you for offering your mare. I would love to use her as a broodmare. I will definitely try breeding Sharon to him as well. Here are my current studs
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/192066
I wouldn't know who to breed your mare too?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am