Community Forum

horsegirl008 Pinging

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by horsegirl008 »

Sodas wrote:would it be possible to buy the foal off u for 2000 the one with 71 pot
Thanks for resetting his energy :)

I'm sorry, GabbysPets bought him literally 6 minutes after you asked :( But you can have this guy if you want, or wait for his next 71k foal. Or both ;)
Edit: Actually, I have a whole list of horses for sale - mostly colts with HGPs of 71k and up - so feel free to grab as many as you'd like! If you can't afford them let me know and I can lower the price :D
Sodas
Visit My Farm

Post by Sodas »

thanks x
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Sodas wrote:thanks x
:)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:ping
Hi!
I saw your message on this post, and I understand about the Gotlands. No worries :)
Also, sorry - I totally missed that part of the post; my fault, not yours :oops: For some reason I don't have the option to delete my post, so I'll contact Tom about that and try to get it cleared up! :)

Edit: Oh wait, I think I can't delete it because you responded to it :idea: Maybe try deleting your post and then I'll see if I can delete mine :)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:ping
Hi!
I saw your message on this post, and I understand about the Gotlands. No worries :)
Also, sorry - I totally missed that part of the post; my fault, not yours :oops: For some reason I don't have the option to delete my post, so I'll contact Tom about that and try to get it cleared up! :)

Edit: Oh wait, I think I can't delete it because you responded to it :idea: Maybe try deleting your post and then I'll see if I can delete mine :)
Sounds doable! If you just go in and edit your post (you click the little pencil on the top right corner) and scroll down a bit, there just be a blank check box that says "delete reply" or whatever along the lines of that. Then clcik sumbit and your good to go. I already deleted my post so your should be all good.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Hi!

Sounds doable! If you just go in and edit your post (you click the little pencil on the top right corner) and scroll down a bit, there just be a blank check box that says "delete reply" or whatever along the lines of that. Then clcik sumbit and your good to go. I already deleted my post so your should be all good.
Thanks, I'll see if it works!

Edit: Nope, didn't work :( My screen is showing that you didn't delete your post? And for me, I don't have the option to delete mine even when I go onto the editing page.
I'm so sorry about all this :oops:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Sodas wrote:Ping
Hello!

I saw you bought my horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3787134. I need to start putting it in the notes of my foals, but if you buy one of my horses, please don't change the branding. It helps me keep track of who I've bred, so if you could keep 'RAB' in front of the name that would be super, thanks :D By the way, I don't care if you change their name as long as RAB is in front. :-)
Sodas
Visit My Farm

Post by Sodas »

ok sorry
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Sodas wrote:ok sorry
Don't worry about it, it's not your fault :)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
I totally forgot to tell you this but I deleted my post on my Gotland Project, so you could go ahead and try it again. I just posted another reply with an update and it wasn't quoted, so hopefully you can now delete it.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:52 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:52 pm