Community Forum

horsegirl008 Pinging

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by horsegirl008 »

shiningprincess2 wrote:Ping
Hi! The 70k mare you gave me just had the cutest little bay appaloosa filly! I'm going to sell her, but I wanted to see if you want her first since she's so cute <3 You can have her for free, and she's already up for offers :)

shiningprincess2
Visit My Farm

Post by shiningprincess2 »

Thank you so much!!!
She is very cute and if you're selling her I would like to have her.
I will offer for her now. :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

shiningprincess2 wrote:Thank you so much!!!
She is very cute and if you're selling her I would like to have her.
I will offer for her now. :D
Thank you! I forgot to put her up for offers after I said I would (sorry :? ) but I just did :)
Edit: she's actually turning gray not bay lol
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Laez wrote:Ping
I was just cruising your farm and found this adorable guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2685572
I was wondering if maybe I could buy him from you after he's trained! I'm trying to bring back my Appaloosa blanket Arabian line, and he'd be the perfect foundation stallion for it. If you don't want to sell him I understand, but it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:Ping
Hi! Welcome to HorseWorld!! (I saw you joined just a couple of days ago!)

I just wanted to let you know that I've been on here for a few years now, and just realized more recently how kind, supportive, and generous people are on this game. That's the main reason I love this game so much, is because of the amazing community. You can ask for help with pretty much anything ($$$, horses, or just help in general) and people will do the best they can to get you where you need to be without expecting anything in return. Except for money sometimes. But that's only if you're buying horses. Anyways, back to the point: I can't offer help with a whole lot with money, because I don't really have much extra to give, but I can definitely help with breeding - especially high HGPs (that's what I work towards in my Arabians). I don't train normally, mainly because after getting help learning how to do it, I STILL can't do it fast. My horses are like 15 by the time I finish their training :lol: Maybe it's just not my thing. Lol. I do like to work towards breeding more rare breeds. If you cruise my farms, you'll find that I like breeding Arabians, Quarabs, Miniatures, and Arappaloosas. And Welsh Ponies, occasionally! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with! I love helping people :)

So yeah. That's pretty much all I wanted to tell you. You can ask for help with anything, and a lot of times people will not expect anything in return, except for maybe a "thank you"! Happy playing, and good luck with your farm! :mrgreen:

P.S. Below you will find links to my side accounts and farm log (that I really need to get going again :?)

P.P.S. I added you to my friends list ;)

horsegirl008- main account; high-HGP Arabian breeding/selling; 4* or 5* Quarab breeding/selling: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/143362 <------------ Check it out!

horsegirl008~2- side account; realistic Arappaloosa breeding/selling; Miniature Horse breeding/selling; sort of working on the RBRC (Rare Breed Repopulation Community) horses: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/195388 <------------ Check it out!

horsegirl008_freezer- holding/freezing account (freezing is where you don't take any turns so special horses don't die); currently holding a nice Arab stud and a Welsh Pony stud; occasional Welsh Pony breeding:https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/198857 <------------ Check it out!

Farm log: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40185<------------ Check it out!

Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to check out my "properties"! (As if I didn't say it enough :lol:)
:mrgreen:
Laez
Visit My Farm

Post by Laez »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Laez wrote:Ping
I was just cruising your farm and found this adorable guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2685572
I was wondering if maybe I could buy him from you after he's trained! I'm trying to bring back my Appaloosa blanket Arabian line, and he'd be the perfect foundation stallion for it. If you don't want to sell him I understand, but it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I apologise for such a late reply, I completely missed your ping. :?

I would be happy to train and sell him to you if your still wanting him.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Laez wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I was just cruising your farm and found this adorable guy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2685572

No worries! I'm not in any rush :)
That would be great! Just let me know when he's up for offers and how much you want for him :D
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Zeal »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Laez wrote:

No worries! I'm not in any rush :)
That would be great! Just let me know when he's up for offers and how much you want for him :D
I've put him up for offers, you can bid whatever you're comfortable with paying. My general price for trained horses is 25k-50k but overall I am happy to negotiate a price that works with you.
For the future, If I don't respond to your ping within 24 hours and I've been online you can always shoot me another ping. Sometimes I miss the notification when I am mass champing/popping mares. :D

This is my main account, Laez being my alt. :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Zeal wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: No worries! I'm not in any rush :)
I've put him up for offers, you can bid whatever you're comfortable with paying. My general price for trained horses is 25k-50k but overall I am happy to negotiate a price that works with you.
For the future, If I don't respond to your ping within 24 hours and I've been online you can always shoot me another ping. Sometimes I miss the notification when I am mass champing/popping mares. :D

This is my main account, Laez being my alt. :)
Sounds perfect, thank you so much! I'll offer 30k :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Ping
Hi! Welcome to HorseWorld!! (I saw you joined just a couple of days ago!)

I just wanted to let you know that I've been on here for a few years now, and just realized more recently how kind, supportive, and generous people are on this game. That's the main reason I love this game so much, is because of the amazing community. You can ask for help with pretty much anything ($$$, horses, or just help in general) and people will do the best they can to get you where you need to be without expecting anything in return. Except for money sometimes. But that's only if you're buying horses. Anyways, back to the point: I can't offer help with a whole lot with money, because I don't really have much extra to give, but I can definitely help with breeding - especially high HGPs (that's what I work towards in my Arabians). I don't train normally, mainly because after getting help learning how to do it, I STILL can't do it fast. My horses are like 15 by the time I finish their training :lol: Maybe it's just not my thing. Lol. I do like to work towards breeding more rare breeds. If you cruise my farms, you'll find that I like breeding Arabians, Quarabs, Miniatures, and Arappaloosas. And Welsh Ponies, occasionally! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with! I love helping people :)

So yeah. That's pretty much all I wanted to tell you. You can ask for help with anything, and a lot of times people will not expect anything in return, except for maybe a "thank you"! Happy playing, and good luck with your farm! :mrgreen:

P.S. Below you will find links to my side accounts and farm log (that I really need to get going again :?)

P.P.S. I added you to my friends list ;)

horsegirl008- main account; high-HGP Arabian breeding/selling; 4* or 5* Quarab breeding/selling: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/143362 <------------ Check it out!

horsegirl008~2- side account; realistic Arappaloosa breeding/selling; Miniature Horse breeding/selling; sort of working on the RBRC (Rare Breed Repopulation Community) horses: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/195388 <------------ Check it out!

horsegirl008_freezer- holding/freezing account (freezing is where you don't take any turns so special horses don't die); currently holding a nice Arab stud and a Welsh Pony stud; occasional Welsh Pony breeding:https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/198857 <------------ Check it out!

Farm log: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40185<------------ Check it out!

Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to check out my "properties"! (As if I didn't say it enough :lol:)
:mrgreen:
Thank you so much for being so considerate! I LOVE being on Horse World Online. Yesterday someone gave me 1 million dollars! Right now my only problem is that Horse World won't let me own any more than three horses, and I want more because I have lots of space, but I don't want to sell any of thesse because two of the win local shows for me and are a good breeding pair, and the other is a beautiful colt that is showing good promise. All my horses are Thoroughbreds.

Thank you for being so considerate! I love meeting people here.

Is there an official way to be friends? Is there a special friends list or something? Right now I've just been holding my friends in memory, but I was just wondering.

Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:28 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:28 am