Community Forum

Sunshadow Mascot Gifting

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunshadow Mascot Gifting

Post by ScarlettDeath »

====== Wish List Form ======
Username: ScarlettDeath
Side Accounts: None
Gifts: Breeding with a stud that has a unique coat
How would these gifts help your farm?
So for my farm I am trying to make an oasis for any unwanted horses but I am also trying to make up a huge heard of really unique color and patterned horses. I know it's past Christmas but I just found this game and I'm really getting into it and I didn't think it would hurt to try. I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new years! :D
_Sunshadow_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Sunshadow_ »

ScarlettDeath wrote:====== Wish List Form ======
Username: ScarlettDeath
Side Accounts: None
Gifts: Breeding with a stud that has a unique coat
So for my farm I am trying to make an oasis for any unwanted horses but I am also trying to make up a huge heard of really unique color and patterned horses. I know it's past Christmas but I just found this game and I'm really getting into it and I didn't think it would hurt to try. I hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy new years! :D
Hmm, I'm not sure if I have a stud with a unique coat. However, you can get a free studding to any of my stallions.

- Sunshadow
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Thank you so much! I will go through ur studs tonight when I get home from work and see which one I would like to use. Ur awesome, thank you so much again and I hope you have a great evening! :D
_Sunshadow_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Sunshadow_ »

ScarlettDeath wrote:Thank you so much! I will go through ur studs tonight when I get home from work and see which one I would like to use. Ur awesome, thank you so much again and I hope you have a great evening! :D
No worries, I'm happy to help! Here's also a mini-gift for you: SS Apples. She isn't the best horse, but she is perfectly capable as a grinder. Enter her in Level 9-10 Endurance shows and follow the notes I left in her bio! Put up a rehomable horse for sale and I'll transfer you 100k. Use that to buy a barn and that will help you with making profit with Apples.

P.S. Please keep Apples' name and branding for now!
_Sunshadow_
Visit My Farm

Re: Christmas Gifts

Post by _Sunshadow_ »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
You can get free training! Let me know when you want it!
Thank you so much!
Let me know if you still want it!
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Okay I have posted the horse for sale it has ur name on it and the horses name is musk, I'm not sure which horse that u were willing to use for stud but these are the two that I like so which ever one ur okay with will be okay with me (Unnamed Horse #3618503 or SS City Speed)! Currently I don't have any mares that are not pregnant bc I havnt had the chance to get many female horses and I'm having to wrack up days so when I have one that's not pregnant I will let you know.Ur an awesome player and thank you again for these gifts!

-ScarlettDeath
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Christmas Gifts

Post by horsegirl008 »

_Sunshadow_ wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Thank you so much!
Let me know if you still want it!
I still want it, I'm just waiting on the right foal :lol:
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

ScarlettDeath wrote:Okay I have posted the horse for sale it has ur name on it and the horses name is musk, I'm not sure which horse that u were willing to use for stud but these are the two that I like so which ever one ur okay with will be okay with me (Unnamed Horse #3618503 or SS City Speed)! Currently I don't have any mares that are not pregnant bc I havnt had the chance to get many female horses and I'm having to wrack up days so when I have one that's not pregnant I will let you know.Ur an awesome player and thank you again for these gifts!

-ScarlettDeath
I'll put up SS City Speed for you! Is the horse for me to transfer you the money?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Wildhorse island
Visit My Farm

Post by Wildhorse island »

idk if this is still going but if it is ====== Wish List Form ======
Username:wildhorse island
Side Accounts:wildhorse island 2
Gifts:premium or american cream and whites
premium woul give me more days so i could pop my mares and do confos also i cant find any amarican cream and whites for my project on breeding them back to white :D
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Yes it is, I havnt finished leveling him up yet but his agility is at 50% and his strength is almost there. And thank you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:39 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:39 am