Community Forum

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

rosie0922 wrote:Ping
Hey there rosie0922! I saw that you had a bunch of Appaloosa's currently on your farm, and I was wondering if I could link a mare and a stallion that I could have? If so, what is the price range you're looking for?
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Horsetail wrote:Ping
Hey there Horsetail! I just recently saw your horse Poison Daze
up for stud, and wanted to stud him but he was out of energy - could you maybe take a turn on your farm page to reset it back to 100% energy? Thanks!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Diamond Filly wrote:Ping
Hey there Diamond Filly! I saw your horse ♢ ‣A‣ ♢ Flaming Blackberry
up for stud, and I have used him a few times, but then realized he is out of energy to breed anymore! Wondering if you could take an extra turn so his energy could be restored back to 100%? Thank!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Ping
Hey there Diamond Filly! I saw your horse ♢ ‣A‣ ♢ Flaming Blackberry
up for stud, and I have used him a few times, but then realized he is out of energy to breed anymore! Wondering if you could take an extra turn so his energy could be restored back to 100%? Thank!
Hi!
I'm so sorry I didn't respond sooner! I've been inactive lately. I will restore his energy now. Thank you for using him!
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hi!
I'm so sorry I didn't respond sooner! I've been inactive lately. I will restore his energy now. Thank you for using him!
No worries! Thank you so much!

Also, have you herd anything about Queen of animals SMGCh breeding forum? It's been a while since she said she had the foal. Just pondering :lol: !
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hi!
No worries! Thank you so much!

Also, have you herd anything about Queen of animals SMGCh breeding forum? It's been a while since she said she had the foal. Just pondering :lol: !
I haven't, but then again, I'm on like once a week to check messages and refresh energies. ;)
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Dracula_Farm wrote:Ping
Hey there Dracula_Farm! I see you STILL have my horse that you've trained for me all the way back in February/March and still haven't gotten him back and I have seen you have been online in the times between contacting. Please get back to me as soon as you can!
hi! i am so sorry! that was my holding account for when i trained for others and i didn't realize i still had him. i haven't been on in a little while, i don't use it much anymore. i saw the the ping was from september, i put him up for sale. again i am so so sorry!
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:13 am