Community Forum

ISO: Tiny TBs, Sorraias, Garranos, Criollos, Carthusians, and Andalusians

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

ISO: Tiny TBs, Sorraias, Garranos, Criollos, Carthusians, and Andalusians

Post by EclipticEnd »

Giving this a check before I start breeding these breeds myself.

Looking for the breeds in the title. I'm working on Miniature Horses and these are all used in some part of that breed's line. I'd prefer if they haven't been used to make Falabellas or Miniatures in the past as I want to make a fresh line to help the Mini community out.

I'm not looking for Minis nor Fals, just the recipe horses to make an entirely new line of both.

General Requirements:
  • Preferably no Falabella or Miniature Horse relatives, including the foals of their foals and foals of their parents or siblings
  • Color doesn't matter, nor does pattern
  • HGP of 45k minimum; that's the absolute lowest I'll go and I'd prefer it to be over 55k
  • Thoroughbreds: I'd love some that're below 10hh as an adult and over 60k HGP if possible; I know that breed's getting to the 70k+ numbers now, but I'm not sure how high the mini TBs are. I'd appreciate them being at least a 3* evaluation for Falabella.
  • Criollos: a 2* or higher evaluation for Falabella.
  • Garranos: a 3* or higher evaluation for Criollo.
  • Andalusians: a 3* or higher evaluation for Criollo.
  • Carthusians: a 3* or higher evaluation for Andalusian.
  • Sorraias: 3* or higher evaluation for Carthusian, Andalusian, Garrano, or Criollo.
If you don't want to check evals then that's fine; I can do it myself if you link the horse(s).

I'll also take coverings to studs, but I'm not looking to breed horses quite yet. I want to see what I can get and what I can't first, but you're welcome to let me know of any studs you'd allow me to use and I'll definitely pay a higher fee for ones that haven't been used for Minis or Fals.

I'll give these in return:
  • Money; name your price within reason
  • Coverings to some of my horses
  • A Mini or Falabella once they're born (may take a while but it will get done)
  • You can request something different such as training or a horse trade but I can't guarantee that I'll be willing to do it
Many thanks!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Tiny TBs, Sorraias, Garranos, Criollos, Carthusians, and Andalusians

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3721029 I've got her (Might have more but she's one I don't need anymore). Since she's in my private line, but still has some public leaks, I'm thinking 20k if that's alright.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3721029 I've got her (Might have more but she's one I don't need anymore). Since she's in my private line, but still has some public leaks, I'm thinking 20k if that's alright.
That'd be appreciated, especially since the Shetlands I'm fixing up will hopefully also have some face markings and with her I'd have an even higher chance of some cute little blazes on some cute little horses.

I can guarantee she wouldn't be used for purebreds and would only make some TBxCriollo mixes for Falabellas. I just checked and found out that I don't actually have Minis nor Fals as a breeding quest yet so I'd hold onto the mixes until I do. Normally I try to sell my recipe crosses once I'm done with them, but as a courtesy towards your private line I'd age them out so that no one can grab a 50% TB from your line and breed it back to pure. Any Fal fails from the crosses would be rehomed as well to prevent them from being used as Grades.

If you'd like I can return her to you after a couple foals as an assurance that she won't make any further leaks. I'd just need a colt and filly to breed together and refine from her since I don't overly care about COI and I imagine it'll take a few generations to get them to be itty bitty to fit the Falabella eval.

I'll hold off from taking her yet until I can either get some recipe horses for Criollo or confirm a good stud that hasn't been used for Fals if that's alright? I can give you a ping once I settle on a public one or decide to make one myself.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3721029 I've got her (Might have more but she's one I don't need anymore). Since she's in my private line, but still has some public leaks, I'm thinking 20k if that's alright.
That'd be appreciated, especially since the Shetlands I'm fixing up will hopefully also have some face markings and with her I'd have an even higher chance of some cute little blazes on some cute little horses.

I can guarantee she wouldn't be used for purebreds and would only make some TBxCriollo mixes for Falabellas. I just checked and found out that I don't actually have Minis nor Fals as a breeding quest yet so I'd hold onto the mixes until I do. Normally I try to sell my recipe crosses once I'm done with them, but as a courtesy towards your private line I'd age them out so that no one can grab a 50% TB from your line and breed it back to pure. Any Fal fails from the crosses would be rehomed as well to prevent them from being used as Grades.

If you'd like I can return her to you after a couple foals as an assurance that she won't make any further leaks. I'd just need a colt and filly to breed together and refine from her since I don't overly care about COI and I imagine it'll take a few generations to get them to be itty bitty to fit the Falabella eval.

I'll hold off from taking her yet until I can either get some recipe horses for Criollo or confirm a good stud that hasn't been used for Fals if that's alright? I can give you a ping once I settle on a public one or decide to make one myself.
That would be much appreciated, thank you :D She'll be ufo whenever you're ready for her, I'm in no rush :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 pm