bueskm20 wrote: I would like her trained in 99 percent in each stat if you can
I can do my best just send me the link
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3828423
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Training Facility

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
bueskm20 wrote:Do you have an opening for a filly newborn I just want her training I don’t care about weight or tempormemt
Umm yeah I do. How trained do you want her?
Hey Horsechronicles, I just wanted to clarify that I believe the client (bueskm20) was reaching out to me since this is my training page! Definitely it's no problem, but in the future just please try to take clients that either ping you directly or comment on your training page :) Other trainers may feel differently, but this is just how I feel. Thank you!

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

islandhill wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Umm yeah I do. How trained do you want her?
Hey Horsechronicles, I just wanted to clarify that I believe the client (bueskm20) was reaching out to me since this is my training page! Definitely it's no problem, but in the future just please try to take clients that either ping you directly or comment on your training page :) Other trainers may feel differently, but this is just how I feel. Thank you!
Sorry I didn’t even notice lol I got to read the names over I was so busy in breeding I didn’t see
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

bueskm20 wrote:
islandhill wrote: Hey Horsechronicles, I just wanted to clarify that I believe the client (bueskm20) was reaching out to me since this is my training page! Definitely it's no problem, but in the future just please try to take clients that either ping you directly or comment on your training page :) Other trainers may feel differently, but this is just how I feel. Thank you!
Sorry I didn’t even notice lol I got to read the names over I was so busy in breeding I didn’t see
lol, it's no problem! If you ever need any more training feel free to reach out :)

-Napoleon Hill
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

islandhill wrote:
bueskm20 wrote: Sorry I didn’t even notice lol I got to read the names over I was so busy in breeding I didn’t see
lol, it's no problem! If you ever need any more training feel free to reach out :)
I have a foal or two on the way I’ll make sure to ping you and use ur service once I get them
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

bueskm20 wrote:
islandhill wrote: lol, it's no problem! If you ever need any more training feel free to reach out :)
I have a foal or two on the way I’ll make sure to ping you and use ur service once I get them
Sounds good :)

-Napoleon Hill
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

Hey sorry about the mix up earlier I have a filly newborn ready for training if you have an opening :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

islandhill wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Umm yeah I do. How trained do you want her?
Yes, I was wondering how they heard about my training since it's kinda privet but it didn't show they were pinging you. If you want you can take it and train her. You can train faster anyway
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
islandhill wrote: Hey Horsechronicles, I just wanted to clarify that I believe the client (bueskm20) was reaching out to me since this is my training page! Definitely it's no problem, but in the future just please try to take clients that either ping you directly or comment on your training page :) Other trainers may feel differently, but this is just how I feel. Thank you!
Yes, I was wondering how they heard about my training since it's kinda privet but it didn't show they were pinging you. If you want you can take it and train her. You can train faster anyway
I'm fine with whatever, it's honestly the clients choice :) And they did not ping me or you, they just commented on my training page

-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 am