Stamina 41
GOLD Intelligence
Balance 15
Movement 20
GOLD Agility 32
Tempo 20
11.2h
Even

He's not the color you expected :cry: and it's a colt, no filly.
Do you want to try a different combo? or keep him?
Oh yay! He is finally here. It was kind of a hard decision, but I think I have went a different combo. I really like him though. I'm sure someone will buy him if you choose to sell him. You have such a nice stock that you pass on horses with great speed, strength, and stamina.
It took me a minutes to go through all your accounts trying to see what you had. So what do you think about the combination, Toasty Surprise & Kissed by a Raven? I figured I would be easier for Toasty to pass on his markings than it was for Captain Obvious to clone himself. lol what do you think? BY THE WAY TOASTY is gorgeous!
ImaCountryGirl
Visit My Farm

Re: Tall Pines Chat

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Oh yay! He is finally here. It was kind of a hard decision, but I think I have went a different combo. I really like him though. I'm sure someone will buy him if you choose to sell him. You have such a nice stock that you pass on horses with great speed, strength, and stamina.
It took me a minutes to go through all your accounts trying to see what you had. So what do you think about the combination, Toasty Surprise & Kissed by a Raven? I figured I would be easier for Toasty to pass on his markings than it was for Captain Obvious to clone himself. lol what do you think? BY THE WAY TOASTY is gorgeous!
Yes, Toasty is another Frost bred horse. I have used him before. Let me look at those results. If I remember correctly he does throw foals similar to his coloring.
Tell me where Kissed by a Ravin is so I can find her.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Yes, Toasty is another Frost bred horse. I have used him before. Let me look at those results. If I remember correctly he does throw foals similar to his coloring.
I believe she is on your SHOWCOUNTRY farm, in the champion mare barn.
ImaCountryGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
OK, yes, I found her and bred her to Toasty. I was actually wrong before, the mares I used him with before did not throw his color but I think Kissed by a Ravin should since she is more like him than the others I used. This should be a good breeding. I might just do it a second time for myself :D Any horse with the name Kiss in it's name is one that comes down from my very good original favorite mare Chocolate Kisses. Her line has been good to me and is very special. I will be anxious to see this foal.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
OK, yes, I found her and bred her to Toasty. I was actually wrong before, the mares I used him with before did not throw his color but I think Kissed by a Ravin should since she is more like him than the others I used. This should be a good breeding. I might just do it a second time for myself :D Any horse with the name Kiss in it's name is one that comes down from my very good original favorite mare Chocolate Kisses. Her line has been good to me and is very special. I will be anxious to see this foal.
I think so too! Thank you so much for this. I am so excited! From my experience; every time I’ve ever bred any of my Arabians mares to buckskin studs. It always comes out a buckskin. Even my buckskin mares gave me buckskins. Sadly they are both gone now.. I understand trying to keep their bloodlines alive. It’s hard especially when you breed to sell. Btw I wrote you a message somewhere about Arabian mare I had bought. I can’t seem to find the message. But long story short she is 5* and high strung. I can breed her to one of your high strung studs if you’d like. Once this foal is born and she doesn’t pass that is. She is 18. She is in my Queen Barn. Her name is {R&R} Queen Esther.
ImaCountryGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote: OK, yes, I found her and bred her to Toasty. I was actually wrong before, the mares I used him with before did not throw his color but I think Kissed by a Ravin should since she is more like him than the others I used. This should be a good breeding. I might just do it a second time for myself :D Any horse with the name Kiss in it's name is one that comes down from my very good original favorite mare Chocolate Kisses. Her line has been good to me and is very special. I will be anxious to see this foal.
I think so too! Thank you so much for this. I am so excited! From my experience; every time I’ve ever bred any of my Arabians mares to buckskin studs. It always comes out a buckskin. Even my buckskin mares gave me buckskins. Sadly they are both gone now.. I understand trying to keep their bloodlines alive. It’s hard especially when you breed to sell. Btw I wrote you a message somewhere about Arabian mare I had bought. I can’t seem to find the message. But long story short she is 5* and high strung. I can breed her to one of your high strung studs if you’d like. Once this foal is born and she doesn’t pass that is. She is 18. She is in my Queen Barn. Her name is {R&R} Queen Esther.
Yes! I have just the stud for her. Thank you, it's so hard finding Arabians that are not bombproof.
Here he is

What do you think?
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Yes! I have just the stud for her. Thank you, it's so hard finding Arabians that are not bombproof.
Here he is

What do you think?
He is perfect actually!
My guess You could get cremello, palomino, champagne out of this pairing plus 50% chance of a blanket. Her Dam is 18h. So breeding her to 14.1h is definitely a good idea. She has one colt already with CH+ title and another with SGCH+ title! She also carries the dapple gene.
So definitely a good pairing! I am excited to see what comes of the pair. I paid $20k for her! I thought it was crazy at first because she is so old. I wanted a champagne mare for ever and thought here was my chance! Let’s just hope she can pass this baby without dying! Then I’ll message you on here when she is ready.
ImaCountryGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Here he is

What do you think?
He is perfect actually!
My guess You could get cremello, palomino, champagne out of this pairing plus 50% chance of a blanket. Her Dam is 18h. So breeding her to 14.1h is definitely a good idea. She has one colt already with CH+ title and another with SGCH+ title! She also carries the dapple gene.
So definitely a good pairing! I am excited to see what comes of the pair. I paid $20k for her! I thought it was crazy at first because she is so old. I wanted a champagne mare for ever and thought here was my chance! Let’s just hope she can pass this baby without dying! Then I’ll message you on here when she is ready.
He's given me all blankets or more spotting so far. I'd like to get something solid, but probably won't. Funny he produced the most spotting with the one solid mare I used. The other mares were blankets too so I expected the same from them. It doesn't matter though as long as it's not Bombproof. But even if it is BP I can always use a new Grinder. I'll be happy with whatever.
If you ever want to sell her I'll give you 25K for her. I've not had any mares die before at least 20.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
He is perfect actually!
He's given me all blankets or more spotting so far. I'd like to get something solid, but probably won't. Funny he produced the most spotting with the one solid mare I used. The other mares were blankets too so I expected the same from them. It doesn't matter though as long as it's not Bombproof. But even if it is BP I can always use a new Grinder. I'll be happy with whatever.
If you ever want to sell her I'll give you 25K for her. I've not had any mares die before at least 20.
I bought her hoping she’d give me another champagne 5* filly with 68k HGP. She hasn’t yet, but here’s hoping. When she does, I’ll probably sell her and keep the foal. I’ll definitely contact you. 25k is perfect. These last three breedings of mine have been mostly colts and low stats.. so I’m a little discourage from losing two more of my nice mares from those breedings. I’ll gladly pay 20k-50k for a good mare. 50k being for really nice ones. I need some younger mares 5* mares. So if you have 5* BP mares that you no longer want, I’ll gladly trade you for her as well. (I’ll pay you the same price) I actually had a mare live to 39 before she passed! But here lately I have lost a 25yr old and 19/20yr old.. but I am moving all of my studs to the freezer to make room. I have sooooo many foals for sale that I am running out of room. Also if the AG little Queen has a 5* 68k filly I’ll gladly pay you 10k for her regardless of color.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Here he is

What do you think?
SHE IS READY!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 am