Community Forum

Would like this horse aged

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Would like this horse aged

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, thanks so much!!!
np. the first one you gave me is REALLY close to being ready FYI.
Okay, thx! Let me know when she's ready and post her up for offers; I'll offer $500.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: np. the first one you gave me is REALLY close to being ready FYI.
Okay, thx! Let me know when she's ready and post her up for offers; I'll offer $500.
thats fine. i ran out of turns so it may be later today or tomorrow.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, thx! Let me know when she's ready and post her up for offers; I'll offer $500.
Okay, thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, thx! Let me know when she's ready and post her up for offers; I'll offer $500.
Also, next time you're on HWO, could you real quick take a picture of her in the gallery? You don't have to, (I know I'm asking a lot) but it would be nice to keep track of what she looks like as she ages. THANKS SO MUCH!!! :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: thats fine. i ran out of turns so it may be later today or tomorrow.
Okay, thanks!
you wouldnt happen to want any other horses would you? im trying to make more room. i have some for sale (not all for public sale because i was popping mares for someone) and some i dont mind selling that arent up yet. im trying to create a breed and for some random reason when i mixed 4 totally different breeds it made a 100% Grade horse lol but ima keep trying. im still debating on if i want to keep my Gypsy Vanners or not but i have plenty of Belgians for sale and im trying to bring back the Hokkaido breed because only 2 of us are breeding them.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: thats fine. i ran out of turns so it may be later today or tomorrow.
Also, next time you're on HWO, could you real quick take a picture of her in the gallery? You don't have to, (I know I'm asking a lot) but it would be nice to keep track of what she looks like as she ages. THANKS SO MUCH!!! :D
i can do it rn if you want. im not too busy rn.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, thanks!
you wouldnt happen to want any other horses would you? im trying to make more room. i have some for sale (not all for public sale because i was popping mares for someone) and some i dont mind selling that arent up yet. im trying to create a breed and for some random reason when i mixed 4 totally different breeds it made a 100% Grade horse lol but ima keep trying. im still debating on if i want to keep my Gypsy Vanners or not but i have plenty of Belgians for sale and im trying to bring back the Hokkaido breed because only 2 of us are breeding them.
Yes, I could take some more horses no problem! Are those the only breeds you have?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Also, next time you're on HWO, could you real quick take a picture of her in the gallery? You don't have to, (I know I'm asking a lot) but it would be nice to keep track of what she looks like as she ages. THANKS SO MUCH!!! :D
i can do it rn if you want. im not too busy rn.
Okay, thanks
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: you wouldnt happen to want any other horses would you? im trying to make more room. i have some for sale (not all for public sale because i was popping mares for someone) and some i dont mind selling that arent up yet. im trying to create a breed and for some random reason when i mixed 4 totally different breeds it made a 100% Grade horse lol but ima keep trying. im still debating on if i want to keep my Gypsy Vanners or not but i have plenty of Belgians for sale and im trying to bring back the Hokkaido breed because only 2 of us are breeding them.
Yes, I could take some more horses no problem! Are those the only breeds you have?
well...i have a few mustangs, some belgians, a few mixed breeds you can look at, some Hokkaidos and 1 Preg. Gypsy Vanner Mare that you can have the foal to.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Yes, I could take some more horses no problem! Are those the only breeds you have?
well...i have a few mustangs, some belgians, a few mixed breeds you can look at, some Hokkaidos and 1 Preg. Gypsy Vanner Mare that you can have the foal to.
Ooh, I think I'm interested in the Gypsy Vanner. BTW, Seal Dawn looks great! (she's the newer filly)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am