Community Forum

Hannah771 Pinging other People

Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by Queen of animals »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: Can you pls do like 10? I will pay 50k.
10 horses? Sure! It might take me a little while though :) Are they colts or fillies? I charge more for fillies because their breeding age is at 4. :)
Sorry my daughter got onto my account and started sending people things :lol: I don’t need any horses aged at the moment. Next time I contact you about this I will pay for for the trouble.
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Queen of animals wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: 10 horses? Sure! It might take me a little while though :) Are they colts or fillies? I charge more for fillies because their breeding age is at 4. :)
Sorry my daughter got onto my account and started sending people things :lol: I don’t need any horses aged at the moment. Next time I contact you about this I will pay for for the trouble.
That's just fine! That's funny! :lol: :lol: No harm done. :) :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: Sorry my daughter got onto my account and started sending people things :lol: I don’t need any horses aged at the moment. Next time I contact you about this I will pay for for the trouble.
I saw that you wanted your horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2882820, champed to SMGCh. Check out this topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38889
RummyTummy can't always get your horse champed that high, but they usually do their best to get them as high as possible.
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That's just fine! That's funny! :lol: :lol: No harm done. :) :)
I saw that you wanted your horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2882820, champed to SMGCh. Check out this topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38889
RummyTummy can't always get your horse champed that high, but they usually do their best to get them as high as possible.
Thank you! Will contact! :)
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: Sorry my daughter got onto my account and started sending people things :lol: I don’t need any horses aged at the moment. Next time I contact you about this I will pay for for the trouble.
Thanks for being so chill about it! ;)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Queen of animals wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That's just fine! That's funny! :lol: :lol: No harm done. :) :)
Thanks for being so chill about it! ;)
Oh, you're welcome, no harm was done! :) :)
Brightspace16_freeze
Visit My Farm

Post by Brightspace16_freeze »

Today is the day you wanted to get back https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754665
Just offer $800 and I will accept you offer!
Brightspace16_freeze
Visit My Farm

Post by Brightspace16_freeze »

It says you can not own another horse...
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Brightspace16_freeze wrote:It says you can not own another horse...
Just upgraded to more horses so sorry.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

avery_hey wrote:Ping
Hi! I saw that you bought a few of my NAB mares! Thank you!

I also saw that you renamed this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711. I forgot to put in the ad that that it is STRICTLY not allowed to rename any of my horses. Please copy and paste this into her name instead: ~AmGrace~ Marble Dawn. If you renamed any of my other horses that you bought from me, I'd like you to fix their names right back. I can't afford to have their names changed because it messes up their progeny. IF you are unwilling to keep the names I gave them, please sell them back to me.

Also this horse you renamed: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3823529
Please copy and paste into her name: ~AmGrace~ Eternal Dawn. The same goes for this one as for the mare I spoke of in the above paragraph.

Those horses were great favorites of mine, especially the one you renamed "sky kye".

Thank you!

P.S. I will be off of HWO for a while in the future.
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:08 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:08 am