Community Forum

Hannah771 Pinging other People

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: you bought the horse for $1?
Her* NOT BEER!!!! And yes. MysticDaphne had her up for $1
Yeah, that's fine! I hope you like her! I sold her to MysticDaphne for... no wait, I sold her and her half brother to MysticMoney (which is a side account of MysticDaphne) for $4,000. (I sold her half brother to them for $3,000.)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Her* NOT BEER!!!! And yes. MysticDaphne had her up for $1
Yeah, that's fine! I hope you like her! I sold her to MysticDaphne for... no wait, I sold her and her half brother to MysticMoney (which is a side account of MysticDaphne) for $4,000. (I sold her half brother to them for $3,000.)
Well she is really great I just wanted to check
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Yeah, that's fine! I hope you like her! I sold her to MysticDaphne for... no wait, I sold her and her half brother to MysticMoney (which is a side account of MysticDaphne) for $4,000. (I sold her half brother to them for $3,000.)
Well she is really great I just wanted to check
Okay! Can I buy the mare you're popping for me back? I'm able to pop her myself now bc I have my favorite stud at a boarding place so he won't age :) ;) How much will it cost if I buy her back now?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Well she is really great I just wanted to check
Okay! Can I buy the mare you're popping for me back? I'm able to pop her myself now bc I have my favorite stud at a boarding place so he won't age :) ;) How much will it cost if I buy her back now?
I pinged you in the other chat group. I actually used 2 turns but that's ok and she is ufo so offer $5
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay! Can I buy the mare you're popping for me back? I'm able to pop her myself now bc I have my favorite stud at a boarding place so he won't age :) ;) How much will it cost if I buy her back now?
I pinged you in the other chat group. I actually used 2 turns but that's ok and she is ufo so offer $5
Okay! I just offered.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I pinged you in the other chat group. I actually used 2 turns but that's ok and she is ufo so offer $5
Okay! I just offered.
Once I finish popping her I'll probably still need the foal aged. But I may have someone else age it so it can get done faster, no offense to you :) ;)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay! I just offered.
Once I finish popping her I'll probably still need the foal aged. But I may have someone else age it so it can get done faster, no offense to you :) ;)
None taken! I completely understand lol. I'm not premium so it takes me longer lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Once I finish popping her I'll probably still need the foal aged. But I may have someone else age it so it can get done faster, no offense to you :) ;)
None taken! I completely understand lol. I'm not premium so it takes me longer lol
Right. I'm trying to get Premium too.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: None taken! I completely understand lol. I'm not premium so it takes me longer lol
Lol. Im not going to get it but it would be cool
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: None taken! I completely understand lol. I'm not premium so it takes me longer lol
This could help you get Premium (possibly, it seems pretty hard): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41619
I'm not participating, but if you're interested you could check it out ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:21 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:21 am