Community Forum

Horzelover

Angelic_Horses
Visit My Farm

Horzelover

Post by Angelic_Horses »

Hi can you please not rehome my horses after buying them I worked hard on their breeding thank you (Horse rehomed was :AA: Caramel)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Horzelover

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horzelover wrote:Above
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

As a reminder.

Your horse(s) likely got caught in market cleaning. When you post the ads, please include something along the lines of 'please do not rehome'. These simple words will help market cleaners to avoid them. Also, increasing your price can help.

Market cleaning accomplishes a couple things. First, it keeps the prices more balanced by preventing an over-population of sales of any one particular breed. Second, it offers some influx of monies for the person selling. Third, it encourages better overall 'on-paper' of the horses that are for sale. There are more benefits, but these are arguably the most important.

Lastly, there are three 'Horzelover' accounts and not one account that's just 'Horzelover'. You should be specific about which one you're actually talking to. :)

As a last note. There are possibly other reasons the horse was rehomed. Such as, the project they were intended for, they didn't work out, in the end. Some of us can cruise through one or two lives of a horse every day, when I'm grinding, I can easily have a foal born and have it pass on in a single day. Also, if purchased as a foal, when they finish growing up (on their fifth birthday), they may reveal something that is unwanted (too much height, a color gene that isn't acceptable, a weird conformation for the horse look). Or, after testing in local shows or even hosted competitions, said horse may not have measured up to minimal expectations.
'So, why wasn't the horse put back up for sale? Surely, somebody else could've wanted it?' It usually comes down to time, available space and the amount of others that are already available on the market. Especially if the original breeder has others just like that horse or similar. If that horse goes back up for sale, then the original breeder looses out on potential income.

But like I said, this is just a reminder. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Angelic_Horses wrote:Hi can you please not rehome my horses after buying them I worked hard on their breeding thank you (Horse rehomed was :AA: Caramel)
Hello! I'm assuming this was meant for me. I run the clearing the market program here on HWO.
You can take a look at my forum viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36181 to better understand the meaning of what I and others do :)

Reasons due to rehoming:
Under a certain HGP
Older ID horses
Horses 15yrs or older (sometimes 10yrs or older)
Helping a player "get rid" of unwanted horses they cant keep due to $$$ restrictions (i buy and it gives them money -horse is rehomed if it is able - otherwise it'll be aged out)
Mix breeds (standards apply)
-
All CTM horses bought are not used to breed or stud out. they are either rehomed or aged out.
-
Also what BlackOak2 mentioned about possibly a project horse. I have bought a few horses in the past and they did not end up working out for my breedin program so i was able to rehome them due to not giving me the correct foals i was looking for. If it was that then thats just the luck of draw. But otherwise they will fall under the conditions of my CTM program.

Thank you! :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Angelic_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelic_Horses »

But the one you rehomed was a purebred Akhal-Teke foal I don't mean to be rude it's just I work hard on their lines and want them to help other players
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Angelic_Horses wrote:But the one you rehomed was a purebred Akhal-Teke foal I don't mean to be rude it's just I work hard on their lines and want them to help other players

Don't be discouraged. I'm sure your horses DO help many people in their projects and goals.

Every once in awhile, I'm sure your stock doesn't produce what a person is looking for. We all have stock. It all comes down to what the purchaser is actually looking for. I remember when trying to balance heart and higher overall in a number of different projects and entirely unrelated lines, I'll have a foal that I have the highest hopes for... and it's a total failure. And the pair of parents just...NEVER PRODUCE ANOTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! :evil: it's incredibly annoying, irritating and disheartening. But it does happen and will again. Probably repeated times.

Consider some of the suggestions I posted above. This will help your horses from at least falling into the market cleaning.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Angelic_Horses wrote:But the one you rehomed was a purebred Akhal-Teke foal I don't mean to be rude it's just I work hard on their lines and want them to help other players
Was this foal completely black? There was a Akhal Teke black foal that I accidently rehomed. I bought it and stuck it in my buisness pasture to put it back up for sale and when I did.... my mind got lost in translation with me training and breeding a bunch of horses and i rehomed it.

Sometimes there are instances like this.... I've done it before and ill probably do it again... on accident of course xD

Dont worry!!! I had a really nice foal and was training it and my mind wondered a bit and i got a little tap happy and rehomed it..... xD I was soooooo sad and i was mannnnnnnn im done. haha I accidently rehomed a persons foal I was training too before - that was a whole mess but the client understood it happens and she is a good friend of mine on here: i just gave her two trainings free for the mistake on my part, i know it wouldnt replace that horse but it still shows i put forth something to show i was reliable and will do anything to make it right.

Please let me know if this foal was black. If so, I'll def compensate you for a mishap on my part!!
Thank you!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:03 am

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:03 am