Community Forum

Training for free ( for everyone ) CLOSED

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Training for free ( for everyone )

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Second is up if you're ready for her!
Third is up!
Fourth is up! That's it for now! Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Third is up!
Fourth is up! That's it for now! Thanks!
Do you have an idea of when they will be done? No hurry, just wondering.
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Second is up if you're ready for her!
Third is up!
I am gonna start training the first one now! :D oh well I cant give a timeline but I am already training someones so maybe 2 days or 1 but I can probably maybe finish her today! ill try my best :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Cat_girl wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Third is up!
I am gonna start training the first one now! :D oh well I cant give a timeline but I am already training someones so maybe 2 days or 1 but I can probably maybe finish her today! ill try my best :)
Wow! That will be really fast! You don't need to try so hard :) I'm used to it taking a good bit longer than that :lol:. I also don't know if I'll be on again today. I think you have all four, so I'm going to let my IRL horse out of her stall in the pasture. Thanks for doing this!
I feel bad not paying you for this, so I can pay at least $1000 each if you want, since you're paying to feed them while you're training them.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Cat_girl wrote:
Horses are better wrote:
Ofc it is completely free could u give me a link? or at least tell me what pasture there in if u cant give a link :)
not sure on the time line exactly but I will train as fast or as quick as I can^^
There on Queen Of Animals Farm she was holding them for me.
There in "Foals Training" and "Winter Dream project" I will ask her to put them up for sale under "For Cat_Girl".
Thanks so much!
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Wow! That will be really fast! You don't need to try so hard :) I'm used to it taking a good bit longer than that :lol:. I also don't know if I'll be on again today. I think you have all four, so I'm going to let my IRL horse out of her stall in the pasture. Thanks for doing this!
I feel bad not paying you for this, so I can pay at least $1000 each if you want, since you're paying to feed them while you're training them.
Its alr! it will probably be not be done today as I am going shopping.. I am trying to give timelines but also want to get these done fast XD I don't want to keep you on your toes.. but I have 14 horses in total to train :shock:
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Cat_girl wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3848811 your horse is done
Barkleyzahra wrote:...
sorry had it on a wrong account and aged it a bit!
Barkleyzahra wrote:...
when I meant aged it a bit it was at 4 years OLDD I was TRAINING with it ON my alltttt :shock: :oops: :cry:
I am so sorry as I was so overwhelemed with training that I did not notice.... I dont know what to say you can have some cash to make up for it!!!!! is 100k-200k ok:,( sorry.. I--
Barkleyzahra
Visit My Farm

Post by Barkleyzahra »

Cat_girl wrote:your horse is done
Ok ill offer on her and no i dont need any money! U did my training for free its fine
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Barkleyzahra wrote:
Ok ill offer on her and no i dont need any money! U did my training for free its fine
He'sup Thank you so much!
Barkleyzahra
Visit My Farm

Post by Barkleyzahra »

I actually have another one my mare just popped out could u do it?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:46 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:46 am