Post by MDH-Diesel »

200K!?!?!? FOR 4 HORSES? 2 trained and 2 of them arent
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: KS Side Account Clearout

Post by Kamichi Stables »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:200K!?!?!? FOR 4 HORSES? 2 trained and 2 of them arent
While that sounds like a lot of money for horses, it is a very fair price for my horses. I have been known to sell horses for cheaper than 200k, but in this case, I deemed it fair to sell for such a price as I was selling to a senior player. likeit has been buying horses from me for years at a similar price per horse for the type of horses they decided to purchase. I also was not the one who first suggested the price as I generally try to match prices within reason to what players are able to spend.

While I am by no means a player with an insane reputation, I have worked hard over the past five years for my horses to have a reputation where players are willing to offer 200K per horse. These horses that are going for 200k each are part of a project where I had toy TB's which I had put many hours of work into. If you read through earlier parts of my thread, you will notice that two of the horses that were listed where actually sold for a lower price. While I did agree to 200k per horse, I also agreed to 100k per horse on a previous post. It is all all about what I know each horse will end up doing within its life span and what both myself and other players trying to strike a deal believe the horse is worth.

You may not agree with my prices and that is okay, but please remember that everyone has different opinions on what a horse is worth. I know I have been willing to spend 200k or more if it fits exactly what I am looking for in a horse, or if it is a horse that I want to add to my hoard.

I hope this post helps you to understand why each of those horses listed was deemed to be fair to sell for 200k. And I apologize for the lengthy rant like post as I seem to not be able to format anything into a coherent and brief explanation. If you are looking for a further reason for pricing, you might want to look into a community pricing guide (I can't find the one I am thinking of else I would have linked one) to see how everyone feels about pricing as some people would agree with me and some people would disagree with me.

-Kamichi

Edit: I'd also like to mention that while it is a valid exclamation, I would have appreciated a separate post with you asking why I would sell a horse for that much.
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
max_da_horse-999 wrote:200K!?!?!? FOR 4 HORSES? 2 trained and 2 of them arent
While that sounds like a lot of money for horses, it is a very fair price for my horses. I have been known to sell horses for cheaper than 200k, but in this case, I deemed it fair to sell for such a price as I was selling to a senior player. likeit has been buying horses from me for years at a similar price per horse for the type of horses they decided to purchase. I also was not the one who first suggested the price as I generally try to match prices within reason to what players are able to spend.

While I am by no means a player with an insane reputation, I have worked hard over the past five years for my horses to have a reputation where players are willing to offer 200K per horse. These horses that are going for 200k each are part of a project where I had toy TB's which I had put many hours of work into. If you read through earlier parts of my thread, you will notice that two of the horses that were listed where actually sold for a lower price. While I did agree to 200k per horse, I also agreed to 100k per horse on a previous post. It is all all about what I know each horse will end up doing within its life span and what both myself and other players trying to strike a deal believe the horse is worth.

You may not agree with my prices and that is okay, but please remember that everyone has different opinions on what a horse is worth. I know I have been willing to spend 200k or more if it fits exactly what I am looking for in a horse, or if it is a horse that I want to add to my hoard.

I hope this post helps you to understand why each of those horses listed was deemed to be fair to sell for 200k. And I apologize for the lengthy rant like post as I seem to not be able to format anything into a coherent and brief explanation. If you are looking for a further reason for pricing, you might want to look into a community pricing guide (I can't find the one I am thinking of else I would have linked one) to see how everyone feels about pricing as some people would agree with me and some people would disagree with me.

-Kamichi

Edit: I'd also like to mention that while it is a valid exclamation, I would have appreciated a separate post with you asking why I would sell a horse for that much.
oh sorry, i just dont have a lot of money all of the time and i think that 200k is a lot.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

max_da_horse-999 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: While that sounds like a lot of money for horses, it is a very fair price for my horses. I have been known to sell horses for cheaper than 200k, but in this case, I deemed it fair to sell for such a price as I was selling to a senior player. likeit has been buying horses from me for years at a similar price per horse for the type of horses they decided to purchase. I also was not the one who first suggested the price as I generally try to match prices within reason to what players are able to spend.

-Kamichi

oh sorry, i just dont have a lot of money all of the time and i think that 200k is a lot.
It's okay! We are all at different points of the game. While 200k sounds like a lot now, in a couple months it won't seem like quite as much as long as you keep saving and being strategic with what you purchase.

-Kamichi
-Kam
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
max_da_horse-999 wrote: oh sorry, i just dont have a lot of money all of the time and i think that 200k is a lot.
It's okay! We are all at different points of the game. While 200k sounds like a lot now, in a couple months it won't seem like quite as much as long as you keep saving and being strategic with what you purchase.

-Kamichi
can you give me some money or buy some of my horses?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

max_da_horse-999 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: It's okay! We are all at different points of the game. While 200k sounds like a lot now, in a couple months it won't seem like quite as much as long as you keep saving and being strategic with what you purchase.

-Kamichi
can you give me some money or buy some of my horses?
I don't really just give out money and since I am trying to sell horses, I clearly don't need to buy any.

-Kamichi
-Kam
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
max_da_horse-999 wrote: can you give me some money or buy some of my horses?
I don't really just give out money and since I am trying to sell horses, I clearly don't need to buy any.

-Kamichi
what about a grand champion ++?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

max_da_horse-999 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: I don't really just give out money and since I am trying to sell horses, I clearly don't need to buy any.

-Kamichi
what about a grand champion ++?
No. Please stop asking me to buy your horses. I am not interested.

-Kamichi
-Kam
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
max_da_horse-999 wrote: what about a grand champion ++?
No. Please stop asking me to buy your horses. I am not interested.

-Kamichi
ok geez breh
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

you live in europe, kerch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 pm