oh wow that was fast :), Thx
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Re: HSC Training, Champing, Aging and Popping Services---OPEN

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

RD2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:30 pm
BlackRiver_Racing1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:47 pm

oh wow that was fast :), Thx
Hey there! So I got ur horse to grand champ in both events, but right now I am swamped! If you would like me to continue please let me know, or you can take him back!
horsegirlthat2023
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirlthat2023 »

Username/Pickup- horsegirlthat2023
Horse(s) you need trained--https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4198630
Requirements (If any)---Stats to 99.7 all
Questions/concerns/comments- Picking up process. So I will give you the horse and you do offers only . I pay 70000-100000k for the trainig . Correct? Also I can really only afford 70k
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

horsegirlthat2023 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am Username/Pickup- horsegirlthat2023
Horse(s) you need trained--https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4198630
Questions/concerns/comments- Picking up process. So I will give you the horse and you do offers only . I pay 70000-100000k for the trainig . Correct? Also I can really only afford 70k
Alr! Will do! 70k is fine! :D
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

horsegirlthat2023 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am Username/Pickup- horsegirlthat2023
She is done and Ufo! :D
horsegirlthat2023
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirlthat2023 »

thank you
I offered 70k for Pickles
Once I have more money ill probubably use this service again
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

horsegirlthat2023 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:38 pm thank you
I offered 70k for Pickles
Once I have more money ill probubably use this service again
Alr! Also, it says you're not skilled enough
jkwjkw
Visit My Farm

Post by jkwjkw »

BlackRiver_Racing1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:47 pm HSC Training and Champing---Open
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi HWO! I am starting to run a Training, Aging and Champing service! I will do all the champing on this account and the aging on my side account---BarrelRacingRulz_07. I will also complete the training on my training account HSC Training.

My fastest training age is 2yrs 7m :D

Rules:
1. Be respectful. If you are rude or hateful to other players I will retract my decision to do business with you.
2. Please don't lie. I expect HWO to be honest and not lie to me as well as I am doing you a favor.
3. Don't swap me with horses please. I will be super busy with school and the projects, champing and training I do on here.
4. Have Patience. Sometimes it will take a while to judge the competitions which delays me. Also how far you want me to get your horse.
5. Horses are required to be fully trained. It makes my life so much easier if they are fully trained!

That's all the rules I have. I am more lenient than most player but that's how I am.

About Training---
I am premium so I can train in 2yrs 7-8 months and in 45min-1hr! I might have other clients so please be patient with me!

Now the pricing---
Pricing for Champing---
Champ. (Ch.)--- 25k
Grand Champ (GCh.)--- 35k
Master Champ (MCh.)--- 45k
Master Grand Champ (MGCh.)---55k
Supreme Champ (SCh.)--- 100k
Supreme Grand Champ (SGCh.)--- 130k
Supreme Master Grand Champ (SMGCh.) 200k

Price for Training--
70k-100k (PER HORSE)

Discounts available!!! If you cannot afford talk to me we can work out a price! I train in under 3 hours (unless I have a grinder issue) of receiving the horse. I can get around 3-5 horses done a day depending on my schedule.

*Fair Reminder* I am firm on price for champing because of the money I will spend to champ these horses!

FORM for champing---

Username/pickup---
Horse(s) you need champed---
What you want them champed to/in---
Questions/concerns/comments---

Training form---

Username/Pickup
Horse(s) you need trained---
Requirements (If any)---

Just fill out the forms and your set!

Filling out the forms will tell me that you have read the entire message and agree to everything!

Thank you! :D
-HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE FORM*
Could you train a couple horses for me, would you prefer a newborn or an older horse?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

jkwjkw wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:52 pm
BlackRiver_Racing1 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:47 pm HSC Training and Champing---Open
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi HWO! I am starting to run a Training, Aging and Champing service! I will do all the champing on this account and the aging on my side account---BarrelRacingRulz_07. I will also complete the training on my training account HSC Training.

My fastest training age is 2yrs 7m :D

Rules:
1. Be respectful. If you are rude or hateful to other players I will retract my decision to do business with you.
2. Please don't lie. I expect HWO to be honest and not lie to me as well as I am doing you a favor.
3. Don't swap me with horses please. I will be super busy with school and the projects, champing and training I do on here.
4. Have Patience. Sometimes it will take a while to judge the competitions which delays me. Also how far you want me to get your horse.
5. Horses are required to be fully trained. It makes my life so much easier if they are fully trained!

That's all the rules I have. I am more lenient than most player but that's how I am.

About Training---
I am premium so I can train in 2yrs 7-8 months and in 45min-1hr! I might have other clients so please be patient with me!

Now the pricing---
Pricing for Champing---
Champ. (Ch.)--- 25k
Grand Champ (GCh.)--- 35k
Master Champ (MCh.)--- 45k
Master Grand Champ (MGCh.)---55k
Supreme Champ (SCh.)--- 100k
Supreme Grand Champ (SGCh.)--- 130k
Supreme Master Grand Champ (SMGCh.) 200k

Price for Training--
70k-100k (PER HORSE)

Discounts available!!! If you cannot afford talk to me we can work out a price! I train in under 3 hours (unless I have a grinder issue) of receiving the horse. I can get around 3-5 horses done a day depending on my schedule.

*Fair Reminder* I am firm on price for champing because of the money I will spend to champ these horses!

FORM for champing---

Username/pickup---
Horse(s) you need champed---
What you want them champed to/in---

Training form---

Username/Pickup
Horse(s) you need trained---
Requirements (If any)---

Just fill out the forms and your set!

Filling out the forms will tell me that you have read the entire message and agree to everything!

Thank you! :D
-HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE FORM*
Could you train a couple horses for me, would you prefer a newborn or an older horse?
Hey there, right now I am currently only doing private trainings at the time. I will resume public trainings after I have a few things sorted out. How many horses do you need trained? Maybe I can squeeze you in.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:14 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:14 pm