Community Forum

HWO France TRAIT

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Qim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO France TRAIT

Post by Qim »

Weaving wrote:Thanks ever so much! As soon as I have space to breed her (space limits are the bane of my life) I'll probably breed her to Aigle Royal, I've used him a few times I think actually! Just a very well put together horse :)
No prob :)
Ya, can't wait for the "recycle bin" feature to be implemented; will definitely improve the mental health of breeders who spew lots of ponies.
Aigle? That old douche.
Weaving
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Qim wrote: No prob :)
Ya, can't wait for the "recycle bin" feature to be implemented; will definitely improve the mental health of breeders who spew lots of ponies.
Aigle? That old douche.
:lol: That old douche indeed! I'll let you know if I get anything nice!
Qim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Weaving wrote::lol: That old douche indeed! I'll let you know if I get anything nice!
That'd be great! I'll do the same, so we can compare who's got more muscle :D
Revenant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Weaving wrote:
Revenant wrote:Hey. I just wanted to mention I breed American Cream Drafts. On HWO, they are 50% Percheron so I'm particularly interested in that breed for outcross and this project overall. I often sell horses as they become unimportant to my breeding program and I could bet some of them have Percheron stars. I still have that breeding book as well so I could judge them for that and link if there's any nice ones?

I also wanted to thank you, Weaving. You have now inspired me to perhaps gather a club of people who breed American feral horses, particularly of Spanish type (which is quite a few breeds on HWO, many of which have little or no stock).
Very pleased I've inspired you! If you did have any with Percheron stars I'd definitely be interested (particularly if they carry grey or silver).
While I don't have any gray or silver ACDs (the wanted color is flaxen gold champagne tiger eye), I do have a metallic amber cream pangare stallion at 3*, CP Tomcat, and a metallic amber champagne pangare filly at 4*, CP Gold Leaf. They're not for sale but I would be willing to let you stud to the stallion or lease the mare for a foal. ^^

CP Tomcat

CP Gold Leaf
Weaving
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Revenant wrote: While I don't have any gray or silver ACDs (the wanted color is flaxen gold champagne tiger eye), I do have a metallic amber cream pangare stallion at 3*, CP Tomcat, and a metallic amber champagne pangare filly at 4*, CP Gold Leaf. They're not for sale but I would be willing to let you stud to the stallion or lease the mare for a foal. ^^

CP Tomcat

CP Gold Leaf
Tomcat looks like a nice sort, once I've got something suitable for breeding could I let you know? :)
Qim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Weaving wrote:Hey.
Could it be possible to include a link to the list of stallions I got available on the post dedicated for the Boulonnais in this thread? Seems more neat than to clutter every horse on here.
Weaving
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Qim wrote:
Weaving wrote:Hey.
Could it be possible to include a link to the list of stallions I got available on the post dedicated for the Boulonnais in this thread? Seems more neat than to clutter every horse on here.
Have stuck that in the Boulonnais post, I will definitely be after one or two of those within the next 24 hours if possible?
Qim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Weaving wrote:Have stuck that in the Boulonnais post, I will definitely be after one or two of those within the next 24 hours if possible?
Many thanks!
I'll be around on and off for the next 7-8 hours before sleep starts calling.
Revenant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Weaving wrote:
Tomcat looks like a nice sort, once I've got something suitable for breeding could I let you know? :)
Of course. :)
Kintara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Weaving wrote:Comtois

It is most often dark or copper chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail (or, in layman’s terms, a mahogany colour with a blonde mane and tail)

Recognised breeders include:
Kintara of Kintara's Farm

Thanks! The colour is actually usually silver bay, just wasn't recognised as such so was often called flaxen chestnut!

A few here in my other account until I get back to them

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/4534
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:13 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:13 am