Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

SocialParkTrauma
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post by SocialParkTrauma »

Malakai10 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Hi! I'm sorry about the delay in training your horse :( my computer is just being a touch temperamental with the internet
Your horse is ready! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3111088
I've bid on him thank you so much!!!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SocialParkTrauma wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse is ready! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3111088
I've bid on him thank you so much!!!
No problem!!
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Malakai10 wrote:Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.
Did you hear about the horse with the negative altitude? She always said Neigh

Username: Bairdey
Side account: N/A
Date joined: 20/10/2021
Current date: 20/10/2021
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? Yes
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference for appearance? I prefer lighter breeds but I don't mind much as long as the horse serves its purpose as a grinder.
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference for sporting ability? No preference as long as shows for that event payout well.
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes, please

Thank you! <3
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Bairdey wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.
Did you hear about the horse with the negative altitude? She always said Neigh

Username: Bairdey
Side account: N/A
Date joined: 20/10/2021
Current date: 20/10/2021
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? Yes
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference for appearance? I prefer lighter breeds but I don't mind much as long as the horse serves its purpose as a grinder.
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference for sporting ability? No preference as long as shows for that event payout well.
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes, please

Thank you! <3
(I love that joke :lol: )

I have two lighter bodied horses and this one has better stats of the two. He's also already trained so you won't have to wait long. This is the other one but I recommend taking the first horse.
EMHAL
Visit My Farm

Post by EMHAL »

Format for applying for a horse:
(You can start this off with a pun, if you like. I like punny jokes.)
Username:
Side account: None
Date joined: day/month/year October 19th, 2021
Current date: day/month/year October 21st, 2021
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? I don’t really care which one you pick because any one would help me.
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? No that’s okay.

I would really like a male horse. I’m new so I’m not really sure but I do know that a trained horse will give me money and I’m at 5,702 currently.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Malakai10 wrote:(I love that joke :lol: )

I have two lighter bodied horses and this one has better stats of the two. He's also already trained so you won't have to wait long. This is the other one but I recommend taking the first horse.
I'm glad you liked it! I enjoy puns as well, even really dumb ones, they never fail to make me laugh. :lol:
I will take the first horse you recommended. Thank you so again for helping me out!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Bairdey wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:(I love that joke :lol: )

I'm glad you liked it! I enjoy puns as well, even really dumb ones, they never fail to make me laugh. :lol:
I will take the first horse you recommended. Thank you so again for helping me out!
Puns are amazing

Sure! I'll go and enter him in some competitions tomorrow! I should also be able to get him to you by tomorrow. I'll tell you when he's ready, though.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Malakai10 wrote:
Bairdey wrote:
Puns are amazing

Sure! I'll go and enter him in some competitions tomorrow! I should also be able to get him to you by tomorrow but I *might* be recovering from surgery so he might only be ready Saturday. I'll tell you when he's ready, though.
Take all the time you need! You're doing the community a great service by providing these horses already. I really don't mind waiting. Especially if you'll be recovering from surgery.

Is there a specific time of the day when you're usually online? Just wondering so I know when abouts to check back here. I'm in the EST time zone.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Bairdey wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Puns are amazing

Sure! I'll go and enter him in some competitions tomorrow! I should also be able to get him to you by tomorrow but I *might* be recovering from surgery so he might only be ready Saturday. I'll tell you when he's ready, though.
Take all the time you need! You're doing the community a great service by providing these horses already. I really don't mind waiting. Especially if you'll be recovering from surgery.

Is there a specific time of the day when you're usually online? Just wondering so I know when abouts to check back here. I'm in the EST time zone.
:D I've just been told that it's not surgery, just the prior appointment! So everything will be sorted today! I'm going to quickly enter the horse in competitions.

Eh, I haven't really played this game the past two years so I usually just log in whenever I get an email notification for a message in this game (although generally not between 00:00 and 10:00.) I'm 2 hours ahead of GMT.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Bairdey wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Puns are amazing

He's been entered in the competitions and I've put him up for offers. The results of the competitions will come in over the next few days. Just offer $1 on him and I'll accept it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:13 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:13 am