Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

askeek
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by askeek »

Hi! I was wondering if I could get a free horse. I just started yesterday and am ideally looking for a female Arabian. Thanks so much!
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:Can I have a free trained horse please
countrygal23 wrote:Hi! I was wondering if I could get a free horse. I just started yesterday and am ideally looking for a female Arabian. Thanks so much!
Yes, you may both have a horse. I would ask that you read the entirety of the first post, as it explains everything - including what options you have and how to ping. I do not get a notification unless I am pinged and usually will not realise that you have asked something.
askeek
Visit My Farm

Post by askeek »

Malakai20 wrote:
Horsestarlover02 wrote:Can I have a free trained horse please
countrygal23 wrote:Hi! I was wondering if I could get a free horse. I just started yesterday and am ideally looking for a female Arabian. Thanks so much!
Yes, you may both have a horse. I would ask that you read the entirety of the first post, as it explains everything - including what options you have and how to ping. I do not get a notification unless I am pinged and usually will not realise that you have asked something.
Hi sorry about not pinging earlier, I think I figured out how to do it now.
Could I have this horse please?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1620872
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

Malakai10 wrote:Please read the entire post.

Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.

Some of my horses available are not trained to >720%. If you want a horse but it has not been trained sufficiently, ask and I will complete it's training before giving it to you.

Please note that none of these horses have been competed in local shows and very few have competed in player-made shows. These horses are chosen based on HGP and sometimes conformation - I cannot guarantee that these horses will do well as grinders as I have not tested them myself. If you would like me to test a horse before giving it to you, feel free to ask.

If there is any confusion, then please ask and I will try to answer.

Help guide:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 691#p56691
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.

Also, if I am a hypocrite and use those abbreviations, please feel free to point it out. If do use those, you can safely assume that I don't realise what I've written.

I tend not to be very good with abbreviated text (IIRC, BRB etc.) so, if you do write like that, you might end up having to explain the abbreviation. I do prefer to not have them used, however.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $8 000 for this.Thank you.

Currently looking for 0 foals

Thanks for all donations to this project!

Thanks to Blackoak for helping me to find suitable horses.

(Current) suppliers:

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.
Training your horse for you might take a while - between a few hours to three weeks (which varies depending on my energy/holidays/events/WiFi access.)

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit I

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect; if the horses are not labeled, there is a possibility that they were accidentally placed into those paddocks and are likely not available. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: Not all horses here are available, please look at links below
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/90019.
Horses may also be chosen from here; however, please note that most of these horses are not completely trained (I will complete their training if they are requested) and are not the same quality as the horses in the barns.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/27805 http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/33257 http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/59880
Horses in training
Reserved horses

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image

Edit II

Refer to this page should you wish to purchase a horse.

Edit III

I reserve the right to deny giving a horse to someone.
Things that will get you foe listed (meaning that I will limit contact with you and will neither sell nor buy to/from you):
Harassment
Attempting to cheat your way into getting two or more horses
Disobeying HWO rules

Edit IV

Note that it is one horse per player. A single players includes your first account, your side account (or accounts, but you are only meant to have a total of two accounts) and any and all shared accounts. If your account is less than 32 days old, but you also share an account with a player older than 32 days you are NOT eligible for a horse; this is because you cannot actually prove that you are different people.

Edit V

As I am now aging my second account, there might either be no horses available or only very old ones. Should there be no horses available (or you don't like the selection) you may either ask me to breed you a foal that is half-one of my racehorses, half draught-horse of any kind or half-racehorse, half-boerperd. You may either pick the mare and/or stallion or I can do that for you (at request). Another option is for you to choose a reasonably priced horse from the market, or, at request, I can choose one for you and I will train the horse on request.

Should the horse you choose from my farm be 15 years of age or older, you may also choose a second horse that is over 15 years of age.
Hi...
So I was wondering if you could train two horses for me instead if so here are their names
Marshmallow Sorrow
Starlit Blend
Thanks again horsestarlover02
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
Hi...
So I was wondering if you could train two horses for me instead if so here are their names
Marshmallow Sorrow
Starlit Blend
Thanks again horsestarlover02
Can you send me links? Or at least send the URL? I'll train both if they are both 12 or older, but only one if they are younger than that.
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

countrygal23 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote:
Hi sorry about not pinging earlier, I think I figured out how to do it now.
Could I have this horse please?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1620872
That horse has already been booked by CrescentMoonStables, but I'll message them to see if they still want the horse, since it's been a while since they asked for it.
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

CrescentMoonStables wrote:.
Do you still want RKM*Valentine Shadow
?
ChampionCity
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionCity »

hi, i have just joined and was hoping for some help. Thanks :)
ps-i found this forum on a help page,as i am broke :lol:
ChampionCity
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionCity »

Malakai10 wrote:Read the entire post.

Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.

Some of my horses available are not trained to >720%. If you want a horse but it has not been trained sufficiently, ask and I will complete it's training before giving it to you.

Note that none of these horses have been competed in local shows and very few have competed in player-made shows. These horses are chosen based on HGP and sometimes conformation - I cannot guarantee that these horses will do well as grinders as I have not tested them myself. If you would like me to test a horse before giving it to you, feel free to ask.

Help guide:

Note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.

Also, if I am a hypocrite and use those abbreviations, please feel free to point it out. If do use those, you can safely assume that I don't realise what I've written.

I tend not to be very good with abbreviated text (IIRC, BRB etc.) so, if you do write like that, you might end up having to explain the abbreviation. I do prefer to not have them used, however.

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $8 000 for this.Thank you.

(Current) suppliers:

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.
Training your horse for you might take a while - between a few hours to three weeks (which varies depending on my energy/holidays/events/WiFi access.)

Edit I

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect; if the horses are not labeled, there is a possibility that they were accidentally placed into those paddocks and are likely not available. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: Not all horses here are available, please look at links below
Horses may also be chosen from here; however, please note that most of these horses are not completely trained (I will complete their training if they are requested) and are not the same quality as the horses in the barns.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/27805 http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/33257 http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/59880
Horses in training
Reserved horses

Note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image

Edit II

Edit III

Things that will get you foe listed (meaning that I will limit contact with you and will neither sell nor buy to/from you):
Harassment
Disobeying HWO rules

Edit IV

Note that it is one horse per player. A single players includes your first account, your side account (or accounts, but you are only meant to have a total of two accounts) and any and all shared accounts. If your account is less than 32 days old, but you also share an account with a player older than 32 days you are NOT eligible for a horse; this is because you cannot actually prove that you are different people.

Edit V

As I am now aging my second account, there might either be no horses available or only very old ones. Should there be no horses available (or you don't like the selection) you may either ask me to breed you a foal that is half-one of my racehorses, half draught-horse of any kind or half-racehorse, half-boerperd. You may either pick the mare and/or stallion or I can do that for you (at request). Another option is for you to choose a reasonably priced horse from the market, or, at request, I can choose one for you and I will train the horse on request.

Should the horse you choose from my farm be 15 years of age or older, you may also choose a second horse that is over 15 years of age.

Edit VI

Always provide a link to the horse(s) you would like.
hi,i have just joined and would love the help. Thanks. :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

ChampionCity wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Read the entire post.

Note that none of these horses have been competed in local shows and very few have competed in player-made shows. These horses are chosen based on HGP and sometimes conformation - I cannot guarantee that these horses will do well as grinders as I have not tested them myself. If you would like me to test a horse before giving it to you, feel free to ask.

Help guide:

Note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

(Current) suppliers:

Edit I

Horses in training
Reserved horses

Note:

Edit II

Edit III

Harassment
Disobeying HWO rules

Edit IV

Edit V

Edit VI

Always provide a link to the horse(s) you would like.
hi,i have just joined and would love the help. Thanks. :)
Sure, you can pick a horse from my second account that are in the linked paddocks/barns, or you choose your own from the market amoung other things that I've listed in the first post. Ping me again once you've picked a horse, with a link to said horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 am