Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Malakai10 »

Malakai20 wrote:
countrygal23 wrote:
Hi sorry about not pinging earlier, I think I figured out how to do it now.
Could I have this horse please?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1620872
That horse has already been booked by CrescentMoonStables, but I'll message them to see if they still want the horse, since it's been a while since they asked for it.
CrescentMoonStables hasn't replied; would you still like that horse?
ChampionCity
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionCity »

Malakai10 wrote:
ChampionCity wrote:
hi,i have just joined and would love the help. Thanks. :)
Sure, you can pick a horse from my second account that are in the linked paddocks/barns, or you choose your own from the market amoung other things that I've listed in the first post. Ping me again once you've picked a horse, with a link to said horse.

hi, could you train his horse please https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2360175
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

ChampionCity wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Sure, you can pick a horse from my second account that are in the linked paddocks/barns, or you choose your own from the market amoung other things that I've listed in the first post. Ping me again once you've picked a horse, with a link to said horse.

hi, could you train his horse please https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2360175
Of course, put him up for offers only, then I'll buy him from you and it shouldn't take me more than a few days to train him for you, a week, at most.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Malakai10 wrote:
ChampionCity wrote:

Of course, put him up for offers only, then I'll buy him from you and it shouldn't take me more than a few days to train him for you, a week, at most.
I'll also notify you when I've finished his training
ChampionCity
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionCity »

Malakai10 wrote:
ChampionCity wrote:

thank you, he is up! :D
askeek
Visit My Farm

Post by askeek »

Malakai10 wrote:
Malakai20 wrote: That horse has already been booked by CrescentMoonStables, but I'll message them to see if they still want the horse, since it's been a while since they asked for it.
CrescentMoonStables hasn't replied; would you still like that horse?
Yes please!
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

countrygal23 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: CrescentMoonStables hasn't replied; would you still like that horse?
Yes please!
Sure, just offer $1 on him. You can also have a second horse that is 15 years or older as Valentine Shadow is nearly 16 years old.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

ChampionCity wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Of course, put him up for offers only, then I'll buy him from you and it shouldn't take me more than a few days to train him for you, a week, at most.
Hi,
I just wanted to inform you that it will probably take longer than a week to train your horse as my laptop charger has decided to break. I'll try to see what I can do about borrowing a computer, but it might have to wait until South Africa is out of quarantine and I'm allowed to go get a new charger (quarantine should be over in... I think a week and a half. Maybe two weeks.)
ChampionCity
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionCity »

Malakai10 wrote:
ChampionCity wrote:
Hi,
I just wanted to inform you that it will probably take longer than a week to train your horse as my laptop charger has decided to break. I'll try to see what I can do about borrowing a computer, but it might have to wait until South Africa is out of quarantine and I'm allowed to go get a new charger (quarantine should be over in... I think a week and a half. Maybe two weeks.)
that is completely fine and thanks for letting me know
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

Hey I just started a couple of days ago. Can I have a horse please? If not that is totally fine, I was just wondering because I suck at the game. #level 4 sucks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:11 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:11 am