Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Malakai10 »

Theystolemyname wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Sure. There are instructions in the first post on how to choose a horse/what options you have.
As far as I could see, there are no horses in the available horses paddock. To be honest, I don't really care about what kind of horse it is, so it might be easier if you chose whatever is convenient for you. Preferably belgian, but I'm not insisting, especially since I didn't really see belgian horses at your farm. Or would buying one be easier? Sorry, I'm not really familiar with the game yet.
'Should there be no horses available (or you don't like the selection) you may either ask me to breed you a foal from one of my mares sired by a stallion of your choice that either:

1) Does not belong to me and is up for stud
2) Is one of my boerperd stallions.

You may either pick the mare and/or stallion or I can do that for you (at request). Another option is for you to choose a reasonably priced horse from the market, or, at request, I can choose one for you and I will train the horse on request. Specifically state which option you would like (horse from market, racehorse/draught cross, etc.)'
Would you like me to buy you a horse or breed one for you?
Theystolemyname
Visit My Farm

Post by Theystolemyname »

Malakai10 wrote:
Theystolemyname wrote:
As far as I could see, there are no horses in the available horses paddock. To be honest, I don't really care about what kind of horse it is, so it might be easier if you chose whatever is convenient for you. Preferably belgian, but I'm not insisting, especially since I didn't really see belgian horses at your farm. Or would buying one be easier? Sorry, I'm not really familiar with the game yet.
'Should there be no horses available (or you don't like the selection) you may either ask me to breed you a foal from one of my mares sired by a stallion of your choice that either:

1) Does not belong to me and is up for stud
2) Is one of my boerperd stallions.

You may either pick the mare and/or stallion or I can do that for you (at request). Another option is for you to choose a reasonably priced horse from the market, or, at request, I can choose one for you and I will train the horse on request. Specifically state which option you would like (horse from market, racehorse/draught cross, etc.)'
Breed one, if that's not too much trouble. A belgian if possible, but I'm not too picky.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Theystolemyname wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:

Breed one, if that's not too much trouble. A belgian if possible, but I'm not too picky.
I won't be able to breed a purebred Belgian as I don't keep any but I can breed a half Belgian.
What do you think of one of these mares:
Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

with one of these stallions:
Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Which pair do you like best?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Soilwork wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: The mare aged out but I managed to breed the stallion you chose to a different mare. Do you like the foal?
949 RSÆ
Perfect! Thank you so much, I really appreciate you doing this. I’ll pick her up whenever you’re ready
Your horse is ready. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2503234
Theystolemyname
Visit My Farm

Malakai10 wrote:
Theystolemyname wrote:
I won't be able to breed a purebred Belgian as I don't keep any but I can breed a half Belgian.

I would like a foal from these two:
Link

Link

Thank you in advance!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Theystolemyname wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I won't be able to breed a purebred Belgian as I don't keep any but I can breed a half Belgian.

Link

Link

Thank you in advance!
So, that mare has been aged out by now. There are these two which have a similar colour and build.

Theystolemyname
Visit My Farm

Malakai10 wrote:
Theystolemyname wrote:
Link

Link

Thank you in advance!
So, that mare has been aged out by now. There are these two which have a similar colour and build.

Oh, okay. I would like it to be her, then:

Horsecrazy15
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsecrazy15 »

I would like a trained horse! I would prefer a filly, but a colt is alright. I just started yesterday and am having trouble making money.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Theystolemyname wrote:.
Do you like her?
Horsecrazy15
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsecrazy15 »

She looks fantastic!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 pm