Community Forum

Reserving a horse

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Reserving a horse

Post by Totina »

To be fair, private messaging is an upgraded feature only. It is not available to players without an upgraded account so the only way to contact another player is through the public forums, unless both accounts are upgraded members.
Creepin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Creepin »

The Chat room has a whisper feature. I'm on there for long stretches of time, multiple times a day. :)
The whole point is, there are other options.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Creepin wrote:After all the harassment, and complaining. I'll Finally make a comment.
There is no "official rule" That horses with any form of 'reserved' name are not to be bought by anyone else.
Horses on the Market are completely fair game as per the official game rules. If you can quote a non user submitted one, set by an admin that states other wise, I will return the horse. If not you can be satisfied in the fact that I simply adore the horse, and am using her to Expand My lines.

Secondly, I bought your horse, or well pinned her In my first few hours of the game. I had no clue she was "reserved".

Thirdly, I might have considered returning, If you had not attempted to "publicly shame" me into giving it back with a forum post, A Private Message would have been far less messy. And imo, far less childish. And Doesn't make me feel like you attempted to bully me into giving her back in the first place.

In the end, I did buy the horse fair and square. She is mine now, I bought her in my beginning first few hours without knowing these "unspoken non official user-made rules". You can ask to have it back, but the borderline harassment you've shown by constantly pinging and messaging about the subject since I've all but made my point clear is ridiculous. So I will not return her.

No admin set official rules state that I was not to buy the horse, you might not like my decision but the harassment that you're putting towards me most likely is.

If you want a blue eyed freisian back, you are more than welcome to buy one of her foals, if i sell them.

Have a lovely day!
Forum posts about this things are pretty common.You can go and search it up.I do not think I harassed you because my point is you shouldn't buy a horse that has it's name changed to do not buy and on it's sales ad said that it is for another player.If you had just replied to the first ping,I wouldn't have pinged you again and again.All in all,I am just trying to get the horse back for Destany662 and since you do not want to return her,I'll try to get another blue-eyed Friesian for her.I also do not think that I'm ''publicly shaming'' you because I did not insult you or call you names.I had merely wrote the truth and since you thought you bought the horse fair and square and do not want to return her,I have nothing more to say about this.
Last edited by Tisha on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Creepin wrote:The Chat room has a whisper feature. I'm on there for long stretches of time, multiple times a day. :)
The whole point is, there are other options.
I'm sorry,but believe it or not,I've never used the chat room before and didn't know how to use it.
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

stephanie111 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
I asked her, but she told me that she didn't care. :( I can try again if it helps you[/quote]

Thanks a lot,stephanie111,but there is no need to.She has made her stand clear and I'll respect it,as much as I want to act childishly.
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Creepin wrote:After all the harassment, and complaining. I'll Finally make a comment.
There is no "official rule" That horses with any form of 'reserved' name are not to be bought by anyone else.
Horses on the Market are completely fair game as per the official game rules. If you can quote a non user submitted one, set by an admin that states other wise, I will return the horse. If not you can be satisfied in the fact that I simply adore the horse, and am using her to Expand My lines.

Secondly, I bought your horse, or well pinned her In my first few hours of the game. I had no clue she was "reserved".

Thirdly, I might have considered returning, If you had not attempted to "publicly shame" me into giving it back with a forum post, A Private Message would have been far less messy. And imo, far less childish. And Doesn't make me feel like you attempted to bully me into giving her back in the first place.

In the end, I did buy the horse fair and square. She is mine now, I bought her in my beginning first few hours without knowing these "unspoken non official user-made rules". You can ask to have it back, but the borderline harassment you've shown by constantly pinging and messaging about the subject since I've all but made my point clear is ridiculous. So I will not return her.

No admin set official rules state that I was not to buy the horse, you might not like my decision but the harassment that you're putting towards me most likely is.

If you want a blue eyed freisian back, you are more than welcome to buy one of her foals, if i sell them.

Have a lovely day!
I know there's no rule, it's just common courtesy. I didn't "publicly shame you" I posted on this forum because I was disappointed it had happened and was wondering if there was a solution. I don't think messaging is an option on this game yet? I won't be buying any goals from you, lol. I wanted the horse. Which is why we're here.
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:
I asked her, but she told me that she didn't care. :( I can try again if it helps you
Thanks a lot,stephanie111,but there is no need to.She has made her stand clear and I'll respect it,as much as I want to act childishly.[/quote]

It's ok no worries!
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Destany662 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
I'm really sorry,I'll try to get another blue eyed horse for you. :oops: :cry:
Tisha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Destany662 wrote:
[/quote]

Wasn't she talking about me? After all this is what I wrote in the General Chit Chats Forum

To:Creepin
You bought Sparks Lively of <CS> even when I changed her name to Do NOT Buy
I would understand if I did not change her name and you did not see her sales ad and bought her unknowingly but you bought her and put your brand on her when I clearly listed that she was for Destany662.
I would appreciate it if you return her to me or Destany622. Please relist her for the same price you bought her.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Destany662 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I asked her, but she told me that she didn't care. :( I can try again if it helps you
Thanks a lot,stephanie111,but there is no need to.She has made her stand clear and I'll respect it,as much as I want to act childishly.
It's ok no worries![/quote]
I hope everything's okay then!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 6:10 pm

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 6:10 pm