Community Forum

Wingless Flight Arabians

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Re: Wingless Flight Arabians

Post by Wingless Flight »

Horse World Online has taken my fancy again. I'm hoping to make some good progress. It's nice to see the community is still active.

I'm picking up where I left off. I've decided to play with my greys to and see if I can develop an expression I like.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Wingless Flight wrote:Horse World Online has taken my fancy again. I'm hoping to make some good progress. It's nice to see the community is still active.

I'm picking up where I left off. I've decided to play with my greys to and see if I can develop an expression I like.
Lol I just happened upon this farm log! First of all, welcome back! And second, I love what you are doing! Maybe it's because I'm more or less doing the same thing, but I wish you luck! Arabians are one of my favorite breeds, and I'm glad I'm not the only one breeding them to look realistic.
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Caramelapple3 wrote:
Wingless Flight wrote:Horse World Online has taken my fancy again. I'm hoping to make some good progress. It's nice to see the community is still active.

Lol I just happened upon this farm log! First of all, welcome back! And second, I love what you are doing! Maybe it's because I'm more or less doing the same thing, but I wish you luck! Arabians are one of my favorite breeds, and I'm glad I'm not the only one breeding them to look realistic.
Thank you, its good to be back. Breeding realistic looking Arabians takes time, but its worth it! What is your strategy for breeding them? Mine is perhaps too broad, since I'm focusing on several characteristics (dished face, jowl etc.) and improving GP at once, but its working (slowly).
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

I'd like to mention this guy who despite being nothing special threw an amazing number of keeper foals over a few years. He's going to enjoy his early retirement.

☯ Rafa
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

I'm back again. My goals have changed quite a bit, so I have to make quite a few changes to my first page.

Recently I've been getting quite nice foals, I'll link some soon when they reach breeding age.
CosmicRoyalty
Visit My Farm

Post by CosmicRoyalty »

Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope.
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Thank you, but I'm Ok with grinders. I train up a horse every now and then and they are good enough to suit my purposes. :)
CosmicRoyalty
Visit My Farm

Post by CosmicRoyalty »

Thats ok, let me know if you need some of my horses :)
Horses change lives. They give our young people confidence and self-esteem. They provide peace and tranquility to troubled souls, they give us hope.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Wingless Flight wrote:Stallions up for Stud

None are good enough at this stage.
sorry to bother you, but did you quote the quara? That weird Muslim book
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
Wingless Flight wrote:Stallions up for Stud

None are good enough at this stage.
sorry to bother you, but did you quote the quara? That weird Muslim book
No, it not from the Quran. Its from a Bedouin legend. A great many of the people who created the Arabian subscribed to Islam.

I quoted it because its a beautiful legend. My username is derived from that quote too. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:36 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:36 pm