Community Forum

ƑƐ Flawless Ease

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Horses Colin2
Visit My Farm

Re: ƑƐ Flawless Ease

Post by Horses Colin2 »

For me
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

I forgot how nerve-wracking training makes me. My herd is dying because I get too engrossed in training and forget to breed my horses (which occurs more often than I'd like to admit). I'm also nearing the point where I realize I spent hours a day on HWO and wondering what I am doing with my life.

I've started testing some of my AWs that had gotten a perfect movement comment with decent confos and decent BRs to see where my stock is heading and if I'm ready to compete them. I have decided to show one:
My herd has been decreasing in quality recently and I've attributed that to the high COI in my horses which had been bordering 120% before I noticed it. So progress update is:
  • × Make slower progress
    × Set up training times
    × Find good movement studs that my AWs don't reject
I can't go back to yesterday—because I was a different person then.
—Alice, Alice in Wonderland
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Fallon wrote:
I forgot how nerve-wracking training makes me. My herd is dying because I get too engrossed in training and forget to breed my horses (which occurs more often than I'd like to admit). I'm also nearing the point where I realize I spent hours a day on HWO and wondering what I am doing with my life.

I've started testing some of my AWs that had gotten a perfect movement comment with decent confos and decent BRs to see where my stock is heading and if I'm ready to compete them. I have decided to show one:
My herd has been decreasing in quality recently and I've attributed that to the high COI in my horses which had been bordering 120% before I noticed it. So progress update is:
  • × Make slower progress
    × Set up training times
    × Find good movement studs that my AWs don't reject
Agh, it's gotta happen way too much with me, too.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am