Community Forum

Cream Champange on black??

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
rembrant
Visit My Farm

Cream Champange on black??

Post by rembrant »

Artemisia

Im not quite sure what color this horse is. I've been looking through the guides and I haven't seen one quite like her. Cream champagne on black is my best guess but honestly not sure.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Cream Champange on black??

Post by meganamber »

rembrant wrote:Artemisia

Im not quite sure what color this horse is. I've been looking through the guides and I haven't seen one quite like her. Cream champagne on black is my best guess but honestly not sure.
I would say her base color is bay but she has extensive graying going on, that is why her coat has been lightening over the years. Wish she had a foal picture. But that is my best guess. She also has tiger eyes. She's definitely not cream or champagne or she would have a pink or spotted muzzle.
rembrant
Visit My Farm

Post by rembrant »

meganamber wrote:
rembrant wrote:Artemisia

I would say her base color is bay but she has extensive graying going on, that is why her coat has been lightening over the years. Wish she had a foal picture. But that is my best guess. She also has tiger eyes. She's definitely not cream or champagne or she would have a pink or spotted muzzle.
Thanks so much! I got her when she was older so I have no clue.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

rembrant wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks so much! I got her when she was older so I have no clue.
You're welcome :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm