Community Forum

Some sort of pearl

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Some sort of pearl

Post by Zebracat1234 »

He is a pearl carrier, I know he also has silver. But other than that, no clue. He looks perlino, but I know pearl can do funky things and I don't think I'm right.
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Aela
Visit My Farm

Re: Some sort of pearl

Post by Aela »

Zebracat1234 wrote:.
He's Bay Cream/Pearl Champagne Tobiano (Or Buckskin Pearl Champagne Tobiano, whatever you prefer)
E_ Aa CR/PRL CH/n T/_

Cream/pearls often mimic double dilutes - and this guy looks very similar to Perlino Champagnes. I would also be aware that he may be dun, as I suspect his dam of carrying the sneaky NAB-dun (No clear dorsal, but very visible fetlock dilution). Right now I lean towards no dun for the colt, but I would keep it in mind if and when he gets a few foals on the ground :)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Re: Some sort of pearl

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Aela wrote:
Zebracat1234 wrote:.
He's Bay Cream/Pearl Champagne Tobiano (Or Buckskin Pearl Champagne Tobiano, whatever you prefer)
E_ Aa CR/PRL CH/n T/_

Cream/pearls often mimic double dilutes - and this guy looks very similar to Perlino Champagnes. I would also be aware that he may be dun, as I suspect his dam of carrying the sneaky NAB-dun (No clear dorsal, but very visible fetlock dilution). Right now I lean towards no dun for the colt, but I would keep it in mind if and when he gets a few foals on the ground :)

Awesome, thanks much!
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:14 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:14 pm