The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR ESTONIAN NATIVES

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR ESTONIAN NATIVES

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I'm trying to breed Estonian Natives for comps. My Arabian mare isn't giving me pure ones, only crosses! (ArabxFinUniv) Most of the Estonian Native mares are for offers only, and they're alrady way too old.
If you have Estonian Natives or 70% ENs, I'll buy your horses!
Brinkhaven
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR ESTONIAN NATIVES

Post by Brinkhaven »

Are you looking for females or males? And wants your price range. I have Estonian Natives but the offspring are from million dollar champions. If I sell the offspring to you they will be already trained and under the aged of 6 years. Also they have up to 6 Stats depending which ones I'm gonna sell, most likely my males. I have one in mind...
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Brinkhaven wrote:Are you looking for females or males? And wants your price range. I have Estonian Natives but the offspring are from million dollar champions. If I sell the offspring to you they will be already trained and under the aged of 6 years. Also they have up to 6 Stats depending which ones I'm gonna sell, most likely my males. I have one in mind...
Any gender is fine with me! Your ENs sound good, how much money do you want for one?
Also, I'd like the horse to be under 14 years if possible, because I take a lot of turns so if he's older he'll die soon.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I'm trying to breed Estonian Natives for comps. My Arabian mare isn't giving me pure ones, only crosses! (ArabxFinUniv) Most of the Estonian Native mares are for offers only, and they're alrady way too old.
If you have Estonian Natives or 70% ENs, I'll buy your horses!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1199431
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:33 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:33 am