Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Poseikip
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking For Log Pull Mares

Post by Poseikip »

Weaving wrote:Ping
Knitting wrote:Ping
Hey, I was just wondering how I could convince you to sell or loan me a log pull mare for a few breedings, if at all? I understand if you don't want to, it's just I have problems finding log pull mares. Thanks!

Also, if anyone else reading this is selling a log pull mare feel free to link her. Thanks!
Weaving
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Log Pull Mares

Post by Weaving »

Hi! Pleased you're looking at getting into log pull. I actually have a couple already up for sale on my Knitting account. At the moment on the Weaving account there aren't any mares I'm looking to sell. I might consider putting one on lease to you, but it would be for quite a lot of money as I think I'm approaching the stage where I might be throwing some world record holders.

Let me know what your budget is anyway and we can probably work something out :)
Poseikip
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Weaving wrote:Hi! Pleased you're looking at getting into log pull. I actually have a couple already up for sale on my Knitting account. At the moment on the Weaving account there aren't any mares I'm looking to sell. I might consider putting one on lease to you, but it would be for quite a lot of money as I think I'm approaching the stage where I might be throwing some world record holders.

Let me know what your budget is anyway and we can probably work something out :)
Well I just won 39 mil, but I do want to be a careful spender. If you have something with feathers who would throw well with http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/837050 that would be nice. How much would you want for a lease? (Also can you please quote me when replying? It's just easier :D Thanks!)
Weaving
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Poseikip wrote:
Weaving wrote:Hi! Pleased you're looking at getting into log pull. I actually have a couple already up for sale on my Knitting account. At the moment on the Weaving account there aren't any mares I'm looking to sell. I might consider putting one on lease to you, but it would be for quite a lot of money as I think I'm approaching the stage where I might be throwing some world record holders.

Well I just won 39 mil, but I do want to be a careful spender. If you have something with feathers who would throw well with http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/837050 that would be nice. How much would you want for a lease? (Also can you please quote me when replying? It's just easier :D Thanks!)
Hey :) I have a few for sale on the Knitting account, you're welcome to look through the Weaving account and send me any mares you're interested in. Though at the moment I don't have very many that I'm looking to get rid of.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Weaving wrote:
Poseikip wrote:
Hey :) I have a few for sale on the Knitting account, you're welcome to look through the Weaving account and send me any mares you're interested in. Though at the moment I don't have very many that I'm looking to get rid of.
Oh ok. Can I get a link to that account?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 7:17 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:17 am