Arabianinja
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Closed

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabianninja wrote:
Hi so the 70k is the min price for her if she is avaliable if vallers doesn't want her

-I am looking for any breed really I would like one like her if you get a other one like her again (I loved her color thats why I wanted her)
No arabians if possible but any other breed would be good
TB and Delboiz would be good as I want to start breeding them :D
- HGP 50+ but any as long as no reds
-Colour wise I not bothered as long as I like it really
- competitions any as long as they are good at it
Thanks
Arabianninja
The mare will not be offered to the general public for 70k. I offer her to vallers for that price. It is a type of pre-order agreement. The contract is made before the horse is fully trained or comped. It's like picking up a horse on the market for 200, training them up and them earning a million for the stable. Pre-order contracts can go either way, however, just like purchasing a horse on the market blindly (not knowing how or where they excel, not looking or not having any parental competition records, not looking over any half or full siblings, etc...)

Anyway... This is what I have that may fit some of your requests.

This is that mare's son. I don't expect him to be ready for awhile (about two weeks out until I'm finished with him). He'll age up to between 10 to 15 years (that's the usual age I'm done with them). He carries his mother's tobiano, hidden in his genes, so if he was crossed with marked mare, there's a good chance he'll throw a marked foal (similar to his mother). There is always the chance that he'll produce what I want sooner and he may be ready by week's end, though.
Enigma Chrome

When he's ready, I can sell him to you for 70,000. That is the offer I'm making to you for the sale of this stud.

If he doesn't interest you, I have one other that will be a much longer wait (about three weeks out). He's her other son. He's marked like her, but he's crossed to an arabian parent. I can't make you a set sale price on him just yet. He's entirely unknown. He's below.

Scarlet Rainstorm

I have a couple others, but they're not marked with tobiano and also carry arabian blood.
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Hi so the 70k is the min price for her if she is avaliable if vallers doesn't want her

-I am looking for any breed really I would like one like her if you get a other one like her again (I loved her color thats why I wanted her)
No arabians if possible but any other breed would be good
TB and Delboiz would be good as I want to start breeding them :D
- HGP 50+ but any as long as no reds
-Colour wise I not bothered as long as I like it really
- competitions any as long as they are good at it
Thanks
Arabianninja
The mare will not be offered to the general public for 70k. I offer her to vallers for that price. It is a type of pre-order agreement. The contract is made before the horse is fully trained or comped. It's like picking up a horse on the market for 200, training them up and them earning a million for the stable. Pre-order contracts can go either way, however, just like purchasing a horse on the market blindly (not knowing how or where they excel, not looking or not having any parental competition records, not looking over any half or full siblings, etc...)

Anyway... This is what I have that may fit some of your requests.

This is that mare's son. I don't expect him to be ready for awhile (about two weeks out until I'm finished with him). He'll age up to between 10 to 15 years (that's the usual age I'm done with them). He carries his mother's tobiano, hidden in his genes, so if he was crossed with marked mare, there's a good chance he'll throw a marked foal (similar to his mother). There is always the chance that he'll produce what I want sooner and he may be ready by week's end, though.
Enigma Chrome

When he's ready, I can sell him to you for 70,000. That is the offer I'm making to you for the sale of this stud.

If he doesn't interest you, I have one other that will be a much longer wait (about three weeks out). He's her other son. He's marked like her, but he's crossed to an arabian parent. I can't make you a set sale price on him just yet. He's entirely unknown. He's below.

Scarlet Rainstorm

I have a couple others, but they're not marked with tobiano and also carry arabian blood.

Hi yeah I love them both :D
I am fine about waiting thats not a problem
Could you link the others so I can look at them
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabianninja wrote:

This is what I have that hasn't been earmarked yet.
Resurrection Queen

Phantom Aftershock

Diamond Rebel

Zealous Edge

However, these I'm yet unsure whether I'll be offering them for sale or not. I am simply undecided. I choose not to think about the potential sale until after I schedule them for breeding. Some are simply not acceptable producers and they end up aging out before a good foal is produced. So those simply can't be offered.
After all, these aren't my grinder sales, these are competitor bloodline sales. (I do call them grinder competitors, but only because they came from a grinder horse that excelled enough to break a record, so 'grinder-competitor'. It evolved into a competitor bloodline.)

I have no current grinder's coming up for sale or in the works, so I can't offer any in that category.
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:

This is what I have that hasn't been earmarked yet.
Resurrection Queen

Phantom Aftershock

Diamond Rebel

Zealous Edge

However, these I'm yet unsure whether I'll be offering them for sale or not. I am simply undecided. I choose not to think about the potential sale until after I schedule them for breeding. Some are simply not acceptable producers and they end up aging out before a good foal is produced. So those simply can't be offered.
After all, these aren't my grinder sales, these are competitor bloodline sales. (I do call them grinder competitors, but only because they came from a grinder horse that excelled enough to break a record, so 'grinder-competitor'. It evolved into a competitor bloodline.)

I have no current grinder's coming up for sale or in the works, so I can't offer any in that category.
Hi they are great but not what I am looking for the first 2 are fine just let me know when you are done with them :D
Thanks
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Arabianninja wrote:
Hi they are great but not what I am looking for the first 2 are fine just let me know when you are done with them :D
Thanks
So you're interested in both of her sons. I'll mark them both and give you an update later.
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Thanks
So you're interested in both of her sons. I'll mark them both and give you an update later.
Yes definatly :D
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Arabianninja wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Another mare is ready if you're interested.
Base price for her will be 70,000.
Autumn Notes
Hi is this horses sold or would I be able to have him if not so you have any other horses for sale :D
i bidded
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:...
I have two more, they're older, but still hanging on.

Mare, just 15k for her. I'm not sure why she was so difficult to breed. I think it was just luck of the draw, always offering the worse combination of genes that she had.
Opalescent Heartbeat

Stud, just 20k for him. This stud was a difficult breed. He just wouldn't give me exactly what I wanted. Pulling teeth the entire way.
The Duke
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:...
I have two more, they're older, but still hanging on.

Mare, just 15k for her. I'm not sure why she was so difficult to breed. I think it was just luck of the draw, always offering the worse combination of genes that she had.
Opalescent Heartbeat

Stud, just 20k for him. This stud was a difficult breed. He just wouldn't give me exactly what I wanted. Pulling teeth the entire way.
The Duke
Ill take the duke, im going to cross him with the one i just bought, a tb cross to see what i get.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am