Community Forum

Thoroughbreds for sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbreds for sale

Post by Diamond C Ranch »

toads200 wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: i have a heavy built stud but i bet your needing a mare let me know if you need anything else and if you want me to i can breed a heavy built baby
Yep, I'm needing a mare. I dont need any others things, but thanks for asking. I would love if you could breed me a foal :)
ok i will let you know when it will be ready thank you
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbreds and Arabians for sale

bobbysockranch wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: ok i will put her up on private thankyou
hey i have another one that you might be interested in he is trained and i have no use to him i thought you might want him http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/633498
who do you get to train your horses
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

bobbysockranch wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: hey i have another one that you might be interested in he is trained and i have no use to him i thought you might want him http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/633498
who do you get to train your horses
It depends. I really like aclrksn9 though. Why?
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Jockey wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: who do you get to train your horses
It depends. I really like aclrksn9 though. Why?
im needing some horses trained how much does aclrksn9 for and how long, ive been looking for a trainer for a while now
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

bobbysockranch wrote:
Jockey wrote: It depends. I really like aclrksn9 though. Why?
im needing some horses trained how much does aclrksn9 for and how long, ive been looking for a trainer for a while now
I do not believe aclrksn9 trains publicly. I put a training add up, and he responded to it. I pay 15k per horse and it depends for how long, but it's generally pretty quick. Maybe try putting an add up in General Chitchat. If you would be interested though, I would train for free. I have some player skills. But it also depends on how old you want your horse to be, how long you'd let me have him, etc. I am kind of busy right now, but if you want, I'd be glad to give it a whirl!
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Jockey wrote:
bobbysockranch wrote: im needing some horses trained how much does aclrksn9 for and how long, ive been looking for a trainer for a while now
I do not believe aclrksn9 trains publicly. I put a training add up, and he responded to it. I pay 15k per horse and it depends for how long, but it's generally pretty quick. Maybe try putting an add up in General Chitchat. If you would be interested though, I would train for free. I have some player skills. But it also depends on how old you want your horse to be, how long you'd let me have him, etc. I am kind of busy right now, but if you want, I'd be glad to give it a whirl!
ok thankyou
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm