The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL UNWANTED/UN-NEEDED HORSES!!!!!!!(Currently closed as i have run out of room].

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL UNWANTED/UN-NEEDED HORSES!!!!!!!(Currently closed as i have run out of room].

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

FriskyFriesian wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:If you have any horses under the age of 15 that you have no use for or simply do not want, please let me know! I will be glad to take them and turn them into a project horse! I plan to help these breeds by using the community horses! I will buy all horses for $500 dollars unless they have 4 or more golds or are fully trained. Then I will bump the price up to $1000. Why such a low price? Because I am using these horses to breed and quite possibly re-sell once a bit of work is done. If you want a higher price for your horse please wait until I raise how much I will give you. Once I get a certain amount of customers at a steady pace I will raise how much I will give you for your horses.

NOTE THAT ONCE YOU GIVE ME YOUR HORSES YOU CANNOT GET THEM BACK. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE THEM TO ME AND THEN BUY THEM BACK ONCE I AM. FINISHED WITH THEM PLEASE GO THROUGH MY TRAINING SERVICES.
I have put the last two up for sale, you can offer whenever you want. Thank you so much for getting these horses off my hands and taking care of them.
No problem. Of you ever need help with anything just let me nkow
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 am