Community Forum

Looking for some good horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Looking for some good horses

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any good horses for sale but I am very new to the game so I won't be able to pay out loads of money
I am not bothered about what horses they are as long a they have good GP
Thanks
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for some good horses

Post by Abbih »

Oakleaf25 wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone has any good horses for sale but I am very new to the game so I won't be able to pay out loads of money
Thanks
I don't know what breed of horses you are interested in. But I have an older broodmare if be willing to sell for $1000 after she foals if you're interested. She's almost 21, has an HGP of 65,122 and 5 golds.
I'll Take Wine

Otherwise, I have this young stud that I really don't want rehomed, but he isn't good enough for my breeding program. His HGP is 55,557 and only has 1 green. He is trained to almost 80 of higher in every skill, so he's be perfect for you to use in local shows. I'd sell him for $1 if you'd make sure never to rehome him.
Silent Allegory
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Oakleaf25 wrote:Hi I was wondering if anyone has any good horses for sale but I am very new to the game so I won't be able to pay out loads of money
Thanks
I will give you one free foal from my foal paddock! Note: these aren't bad foals I just want to do something nice. If you find a foal, please make sure to tell me to make sure I want to give it to you. ( I have certain foals who's sires have passed )
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

buzzy wrote:
Thanks
I will give you one free foal from my foal paddock! Note: these aren't bad foals I just want to do something nice. If you find a foal, please make sure to tell me to make sure I want to give it to you. ( I have certain foals who's sires have passed )
Hi yes I will look now Thanks
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Abbih wrote:
Thanks
I don't know what breed of horses you are interested in. But I have an older broodmare if be willing to sell for $1000 after she foals if you're interested. She's almost 21, has an HGP of 65,122 and 5 golds.
I'll Take Wine

Otherwise, I have this young stud that I really don't want rehomed, but he isn't good enough for my breeding program. His HGP is 55,557 and only has 1 green. He is trained to almost 80 of higher in every skill, so he's be perfect for you to use in local shows. I'd sell him for $1 if you'd make sure never to rehome him.
Silent Allegory
Hi yes I will have the stallion plz and I will never rehome but can I breed with him?
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

buzzy wrote:
Thanks
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1692352

Please could I have this one
:D
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
buzzy wrote: I will give you one free foal from my foal paddock! Note: these aren't bad foals I just want to do something nice. If you find a foal, please make sure to tell me to make sure I want to give it to you. ( I have certain foals who's sires have passed )

You have good taste! That is one I can' t give away...
How about this stallion:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1682459
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

buzzy wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:

You have good taste! That is one I can' t give away...
How about this stallion:
Yes I would like this stallion how much
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
buzzy wrote: You have good taste! That is one I can' t give away...
How about this stallion:
Free ;)
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

buzzy wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:
Free ;)
Yes I will have him :D ;)
Do you have a mare or filly what will go with him and I will buy it of you depending on how much you want
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm