Looking for some good horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for some good horses

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Abbih wrote:
Oakleaf25 wrote:
I am just waiting for the horse management to finish then I will put an offer on the last one sorry for taking so long just have to keep on doing local show and comps till I get the breeding going
Thanks
That's fine, I know how it is. Word of advice, get a second large pasture as soon as you have the cash, it's a lot cheaper to keep horse when you can minimize the amount of feed you need, plus you can always sell excess grass. One of my stupidest purchases was my small barn. Now it's useful, but early on, it just cost a lot and it was tough to get horses to gain weight in there. Now I only use it for studs that don't stay on my second account.
I am really sorry is it alright if you wait till tomorrow to accept the last offer be ause I am going to have to do another horse management because it says I don't have enough room still :oops:
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Post by Abbih »

Oakleaf25 wrote:
Abbih wrote: That's fine, I know how it is. Word of advice, get a second large pasture as soon as you have the cash, it's a lot cheaper to keep horse when you can minimize the amount of feed you need, plus you can always sell excess grass. One of my stupidest purchases was my small barn. Now it's useful, but early on, it just cost a lot and it was tough to get horses to gain weight in there. Now I only use it for studs that don't stay on my second account.
I am really sorry is it alright if you wait till tomorrow to accept the last offer be ause I am going to have to do another horse management because it says I don't have enough room still :oops:
I will move her over to my second account then so she doesn't age up too much since I plan to try do to quite a bit of training today. When you have placed your offer on her, ping this account since I'm not on my second account every day. My second account is abbih2
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Hi thanks will go look now :D :D
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

thanks for buying blue shine! i love her, but she's not what i need for my breeding project. she's a great color producer.
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

how about 7k?
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

elissa.lavoie wrote:how about 7k?
Sure that's fine :D
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Can you put get up for offers
Oakleaf25
Visit My Farm

Post by Oakleaf25 »

Hi just moved her onto my other account but do you have any more of that breed so I can get my lines going if you do just send me link of them and prices or if you don't do you know of any body who breeds them
Just wanted to ask as I haven't been able to find any I like on the market :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 pm