Community Forum

Looking for boerperde

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for boerperde

Post by Malakai10 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:As the title says, I am looking horses of the boerperd breed. The only restrictions I have are that the horses must be purebred boerperd, have a 3* evaluation, be a boerperd colour (i.e. palomino, chestnut, roan, bay, black, grey, buckskin (this isn't that important, so long as the horses aren't spotted nor tobiano), have over 50k HGP and have no negative remarks.

Hello Scalekist,
Previously, I bought a boerperd colt from you. Would you happen to have other boerperd colts/fillies to sell?
I just put some up if you want them.
Thanks
Scalekist
Visit My Farm

Post by Scalekist »

Malakai10 wrote:
Scalekist wrote:
I bred the chosen pair and here is the result--I've breed the pair again if you would like another foal or both. And yes, once I breed up some more (I have recently bred about two or so) of new lines I will be sure to let you know when they are available!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1884456
I would like that colt and another foal, if possible. He's got good stats. Thanks!
Cool cool! He's up for sale. I'll ping you when the next foal is born and of course offer some new Boerperd babies to choose from :)
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

Malakai10 wrote:As the title says, I am looking horses of the boerperd breed. The only restrictions I have are that the horses must be purebred boerperd, have a 3* evaluation, be a boerperd colour (i.e. palomino, chestnut, roan, bay, black, grey, buckskin (this isn't that important, so long as the horses aren't spotted nor tobiano), have over 50k HGP and have no negative remarks.
Scalekist wrote:.
Hello Scalekist,
Previously, I bought a boerperd colt from you. Would you happen to have other boerperd colts/fillies to sell?
I've got a bunch more for sale now if you want them. Mares and stallions.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Scalekist wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I would like that colt and another foal, if possible. He's got good stats. Thanks!
Cool cool! He's up for sale. I'll ping you when the next foal is born and of course offer some new Boerperd babies to choose from :)
Thanks! I can't remember if we agreed on a price, so I just offered $50 000, if that's acceptable?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:

Hello Scalekist,
I've got a bunch more for sale now if you want them. Mares and stallions.
Thanks for telling me, but I'm trying to keep within paying no more than $50 000 for boerperde, currently.
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

Malakai10 wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote: I've got a bunch more for sale now if you want them. Mares and stallions.
Thanks for telling me, but I'm trying to keep within paying no more than $50 000 for boerperde, currently.
For you, I would take them down to that. I've decided to focus on something else and you see like a good person to take them. Let me know and I'll lower them.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Thanks for telling me, but I'm trying to keep within paying no more than $50 000 for boerperde, currently.
For you, I would take them down to that. I've decided to focus on something else and you see like a good person to take them. Let me know and I'll lower them.
Thank you: are you willing to sell this pair? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1893565 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1885316
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

Malakai10 wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:
Thank you: are you willing to sell this pair? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1893565 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1885316
Both are up. You can have any of them for that. I need them all gone.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
Thanks!
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

Malakai10 wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:
Thanks!
let me know if you want more
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:46 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:46 pm